Should OPK be negative at temp dip?

kazine

Meatballs for Two!
Reaction score
Had consistent low temps this morning but a negative OPK. CM watery last night finally at CD15. Have been testing with FMU because I just can't get much of a line at all later on in the day be:shrug:cause I can't hold it long enough :shrug:

Can I be about to ovulate even with a negative OPK?

Kaz x

For me second morning urine works best. The first two months I couldn't get the hang of opks n never got a positive but my temps showed I O'd. Then 3rd n 4th month I kneew smu works for me I got + and the next day O and day after that temp rose.

Also temp dip doesn't necessarily mean its O dip. I never get it. Just got it once. Not all ladies get it.

How long are your cycles? If they are 30 or less you should be Oing anytime soon!

The thing is I don't know! I used to have a normal cycle and a few cycles in a row AF was late by almost a week! Me and DP were freaking because we weren't TTC yet haha. So it could be today tomorrow or anywhere up to a week away, if I even O at all (i just came off the pill but I was only on it for a month so I am hoping it didn't mess with my cycle enough to not O at all this month)

Don't worry! Once you O you'll see it clearly on your chart. After 3 days of high temps FF will give you crosshairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->