Show me show me

jenny82

Reaction score
I know loads of people don't like this show but we do! It's the one programme my LO sits through and enjoys :)

Anyway is puy pregnant?? This is the first time we've been in to watch it in months but definitely looks as though she is!

There was a thread on this in Baby Club. And yes, she is pregnant.

We love it too.. :)

Awww brill! I think she's so nice. Did you know she was one of the tellytubbies too? :)

Yes she is pregnant, she's due in August :D

She was the original Po! :D

I thought she was yesterday!thought she had a bit of a tum on her,is it bad I've just put Cbeebies on??:rofl: xx

Oooh, I didn't know she was Po, although I had spotted she was pregnant :)

I spotted this too this morning! Wow i didnt know she was po xx

I wondered if she was pregnant too. Didn't know she was Po.

Charlie's started to enjoy Show Me Show Me recently (I still don't like it) and he dances around when they do the little tune :lol:
Thats really nice she's pregant :)

I didn't know she was po... or preggo for that matter. Although the other day I was wondering if she was pregnant. Learn something new every day. =]

Ellis loves Show me, Show me! Its the one thing he stops whay ever it is he is doing to stand or sit still for 20 minutes, even his car's!! I've not seen it yet but it's stored on catch up so it'll go on when I'm getting ready for work in the morning.

We love Show me Show me! Did you know she was Fizz from Tweenies for a while too.

Emma loves Show Me Show Me. It reminds me of Playschool which I used to watch as a tot. She loves showing her groovy moves! But hates Penelope. We Sky + so we can do groovy moves umpteen times in a row!!!

H has always loved Show Me Show Me.

She's just learnt to 'FREEZE!' :haha:

Must get a vid of her doing her 'groovy moves' :rofl:

Same here Seraphim! Haven't seen it for a couple of months as moving house but Daphne started freezing upon it's returned.

I was wondering if she was pregnant too, don't have to now :)

i thought i was just seeing through my broody goggles that she was pregnant but i cant believe i was right!!! :D
i love show me show me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->