Show me your baby bellies!

35 week bump photo a day early. He feels soooo low!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/1AB81B64-6EC1-42CD-914B-F3A14AA4DD23_zps3rqbuayd.jpg

1499609379853.jpg

39 weeks. This will be my last bump pic. Being induced tomorrow at 39+2 :)

Wow, best of luck! So glad I won't ever have to go through a labour and birth again :rofl: but it is still somehow a wonderful experience. :cloud9:

7 lbs 11oz and lovely blonde curly hair :cloud9:

She had the cord around her neck 3 times and her placenta started to pull away at the end, but it was a fast birth and she is fine.

IMG_7024.jpg

Congratulations!
I can't upload photos anymore I think Photobucket is broken!

Congratulations, Blessed. She's beautiful! How are we all doing? I can't post bump pics anymore but I can post photos of my lil Dallas if you don't mind ladies? He is 9 weeks now! xx

Attachments

• IMG_2383.jpg
    IMG_2383.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 8
S is 11 weeks old today and seems to be progressing at a ridiculous rate. I actually got scared she was having some sort of spasm or seizure (awful I know) recently as she started lifting her head, shoulders and legs off the ground while lying on her back (!) but then I discovered she can pull herself up to sitting this way by holding onto my fingers, so it turns out she's just trying to get up. She has almost full head control and is wicked strong, it's quite frightening. No signs of rolling or grabbing yet, but she does attempt to bat at stuff and smiles and laughs a lot when she isn't crying. She is also the world's shittest sleeper during the day, but will occasionally go up to 6 hours at night, which I hate as I feel like she isn't eating enough, even though she's massive. It's just one constant worry with me and kids!

Dallas looks fabulous!

photomagic(1)(107).jpg WP_20170817_13_45_46_Rich (2).jpg

Last edited:
Aw she's beautiful Meep & sounds like she is doing so well!
Haha I'm glad she wasn't having a seizure, she's just a strong little lady!
Dallas can role from stomach to back which is super early and I'm not happy about it haha I want him to stay put :)
That's excellent Sylvie goes 6 hr stretch at night! I do an 11.30pm & 4am feed during my normal sleeping hours which I'm not complaining about! It was every 2hrs at the start snore!

Just wondering how all the babies (and mums) on this old thread are doing?!

Sylvs turned 1 on June 5th and has been walking for about a month now! Also hearing a few words (bum, bubble, dog etc.) and basically just loving having her in our lives! :cloud9:

Attachments

• WP_20180605_09_46_04_Rich (3).jpg
    WP_20180605_09_46_04_Rich (3).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
Omgosh I totally forgot about this thread! Aww - that just made me so nostalgic!

Chloe is 10 months old now and is such a complete joy. She's crawling and babbling and dancing and does a fake laugh whenever she hears someone else laughing. Always one to be in on the jokes! ;)

Meep - Sylvie is ADORABLE! She looks so much older than 12 months! How many teeth does she have?

Haha, I love babies, they're so cute and friendly. :rofl:

She has 8 teeth now (4 top and 4 bottom at the front) but 7 in this picture. She had 7 for absolutely ages until the last one came through the other day, really really late?!

She's also getting those awful bulges in the gums that mean the hell of molars is on its way ...

That feels like a lot of teeth! Chloe has 3, with the 4th working it's way through right as we speak. She has a lot of work to do if she wants to catch up to Sylvie in the next two months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->