Show me your fruit!

I'm not a fruit this week - I'm a vegetable!

Yaaay for the sweet spud :D

This week I am an apple seed!

I think that my prenatal vitamin is making me sick. I have been fine every day until I take my vitamin. Any thoughts? My sister-in-law had a problem with the iron in hers making her sick.

I'm obsessed with it too!!!!! LOL!!! I haven't thought of a nickname for this little one yet so I always call it what I am that week! I loved being blueberry, it's just cute!

ooohhh oooohhhhh raspberry!!! I didn't even know I changed today!!!!! cute cute

sassy..I had this problem too and tried it with food, without food, in the morning, then at night..it was horrible. Then the OH suggested I eat something with protein in the morning and then wait 30 minutes, so far so good!!!!!

sassy..I had this problem too and tried it with food, without food, in the morning, then at night..it was horrible. Then the OH suggested I eat something with protein in the morning and then wait 30 minutes, so far so good!!!!!

Ok. I will have to try that. Thanks so much! I was doing great today ... until I took that vitamin. Now I am stuck in my recliner sucking on a peppermint preggie pop hoping to keep everything down. bleh!

This week I am an apple seed!

I think that my prenatal vitamin is making me sick. I have been fine every day until I take my vitamin. Any thoughts? My sister-in-law had a problem with the iron in hers making her sick.

i quit taking mine because of it and just ate more with all the vitamins in it each day

Yay I'm a peach today!! I feel like I can finally start to relax :happydance:

sorry, just thought i would see what i was,lol.x

Can't wait to be out of the seeds... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back