Show me your fruit!

36W w/twins! 2 Honeydew melons ;) We finally made it to 36!

Wow well done Brandy. 36 weeks with twins is excellent. Two beautifully baked little monkeys coming your way!

Have a good week, I take it you'll be seeing them both pretty soon :flower:

Wow well done Brandy. 36 weeks with twins is excellent. Two beautifully baked little monkeys coming your way!

Have a good week, I take it you'll be seeing them both pretty soon :flower:

Thanks! I really hope so :) the Drs all thought I was crazy for refusing intervention so far but my goal was to get them to 36W so I could take them straight home happy and healthy from the hospital. I am hoping we hit the 6lb mark but around 5.5 is more likely. I see the Dr Thursday to decide if I want to try to keep them in longer or schedule a Csection since I was trying to have a natural birth since they are both head down.

Hopefully I go into labor before the conversation has to take place.

Brandy that's fantastic you have made it to 36 weeks!! :happydance: eeeek could be any day now!!!

I'm a rutabaga!! Whatever that may be :haha:

my baby should be the size of a peach by now!! (I HOPE)!!

:sad1:

Lime, or a plum?
I know my ticker off by heart (OH asks me every week what fruit or veggie I am this week) but I'm sceptical about this one...
Will be a plum tomorrow but in Australia, limes are definitely bigger than plums?
Eh, second tri tomorrow! :happydance:

I am an apple seed this week. Can't wait to start to show and hear my baby's heart beat.

Im a blueberry or something according to my app lol already feels like an orange though! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->