Show me your fruit!

Although i would like to brag that my hubs bought me an awesome ring! I dont know how to put pics on here but its by neil lane and its a pear shaped halo ring its 1 3/4 carrots and its amazing! I post it here because its pear shaped and pear is a fruit.

I think I may have finally become and eggplant :)

You have! Congrats, now 3 weeks of looking at the eggplant... :(

TraceyandLee, you are a Poppyseed :) I remember being there like it was yesterday - it will go by fast :)

cant wait to get biger i know its still early days but i just dont feel anythin new nothin at all lol

TraceyandLee, you are a Poppyseed :) I remember being there like it was yesterday - it will go by fast :)

cant wait to get biger i know its still early days but i just dont feel anythin new nothin at all lol

You will honestly be shocked at how soon things start to happen. I found out back at 4 weeks and I was like...omg its gonna take ages to feel pregnant and for anything cool to happen like the 12 and 20 week scans...honestly it goes by so quick!!

You will honestly be shocked at how soon things start to happen. I found out back at 4 weeks and I was like...omg its gonna take ages to feel pregnant and for anything cool to happen like the 12 and 20 week scans...honestly it goes by so quick!!

dos not feel real yet lol i have not bin to see an Dr or nurse yet im still waitin to see if i bleed or anythin i feel good abut this one this time - last time i new somthin was rong wen i was bleedin but yep feel good about this one :thumbup:

dos not feel real yet lol i have not bin to see an Dr or nurse yet im still waitin to see if i bleed or anythin i feel good abut this one this time - last time i new somthin was rong wen i was bleedin but yep feel good about this one :thumbup:

Awesome :) Keep up the positive thoughts and have faith in your body and its abilities hun :) Wish you all the luck in the world that this is a nice health baby for you - although im sure you wont need the luck and he or she will be perfect :)

Awesome :) Keep up the positive thoughts and have faith in your body and its abilities hun :) Wish you all the luck in the world that this is a nice health baby for you - although im sure you wont need the luck and he or she will be perfect :)
aww thats soo sweet of you i had a lil tear in my eyes then :) Thanks hun i wish you best of lcuk x

aww thats soo sweet of you i had a lil tear in my eyes then :) Thanks hun i wish you best of lcuk x

Thanks hun :) I just remember how worrying first tri is, i did nothing but panic myself but its over soon and things seem a lot more positive after that :) x

Thanks hun :) I just remember how worrying first tri is, i did nothing but panic myself but its over soon and things seem a lot more positive after that :) x

its the best way to be (positive) - dont know wen to call the midwife just waitin it out an see if my lines get darker then call them up x

OMGticker changed!!! Raspberry and baby moving arms legs and toes! 8 weeks today!

My little one is now a lemon! And a very active one! I had a scan yesterday and all looks well!

I'm now a durian, never heard of it and don't know what it is.

26 weeks (26 weeks 5 days by my anatomy scan but I continue to officially go by my first dating scan). EGGPLANT, again!!! Can't wait for 28 weeks to get my new food :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->