Show Off Those Sexy Stretchies!!

Pre-pregnancy stretch marks are beginning to show up on my hips now - deeper. I've gained more on my right boob (seems to be the only one which is leaking atm).

I have purple ones on my sides..... :blush:
and just recently in the last ween , which sucks! i got some on my left side of my stomach but they are slivery not purple

Yepp, i wasn't so sure at the beginning they were bright red and angry!
but now they arent so noticeable its just because i have so much loose skin you see them.

but hopefully you wont be as abnormally large as me, i got SO huge :flow:

my belly's like yours but my stretch marks havent faded as much as yours did by 4 month but yeah we were both abnormally large together .. ! :haha:

29 weeks PP. :thumbup:

Shannon, are those your knees?? Thats what mine look like!! But mine come from my bikini line all the way down to my knees. Horrible horrible stretchies lol

Mine go down that far too! I even got some on my ankles because the swelling was so bad.

Marla when did you get pregnant again?! I swear i miss way too much around here. Congrats! :happydance:

Shannon, are those your knees?? Thats what mine look like!! But mine come from my bikini line all the way down to my knees. Horrible horrible stretchies lol

Mine go down that far too! I even got some on my ankles because the swelling was so bad.

Marla when did you get pregnant again?! I swear i miss way too much around here. Congrats! :happydance:

Hahah wellllllllllll im not really sure when. My BC didnt kick in yet and i took the morning after pill and it didnt work :dohh: FOB and I arent even together anymore, I left the prick about a month and a half ago. Not really sure how far along I am, I have a dating scan on the 24th. Im a lot more excited now than I was when I found out though, I was soooooo scared of being a single mom to 2 only 11 months apart. Im getting more used to the idea every day though!! thankss :)

https://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab34/candelwaxxxx/IMAG0203.jpg

Dont be jealous cause my bumps beautiful. ;)

I had my reasons, on which have been discussed in PM's. And I apologise for the assumption.

And lastly... Jealous?

Ladies, ladies..

After all the fakes on here, i think we're all cautious at trusting people.
Lets not get nasty.

This is my first bump pic :D I had stretch marks, pre- pregnancy but i have noticed they have started to get alot more red/purple.. xx

Attachments

• 247526_105027179590743_100002503843677_43643_3157718_n.jpg
    247526_105027179590743_100002503843677_43643_3157718_n.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7

Hahah wellllllllllll im not really sure when. My BC didnt kick in yet and i took the morning after pill and it didnt work :dohh: FOB and I arent even together anymore, I left the prick about a month and a half ago. Not really sure how far along I am, I have a dating scan on the 24th. Im a lot more excited now than I was when I found out though, I was soooooo scared of being a single mom to 2 only 11 months apart. Im getting more used to the idea every day though!! thankss :)

Oh nooo! What happened with you two?

Ohh i hope the scan goes well. Im moving house that day too :) You'll do great. Hows your LO doing now?

Oh nooo! What happened with you two?

Ohh i hope the scan goes well. Im moving house that day too :) You'll do great. Hows your LO doing now?

O Aaron is doing great! very very fussy..... but great! LOL!
Uhh, FOB was just like very controlling and like psychologically abusive, i finally got the balls to leave him nd im living with my mom now. She doesnt know about this 2nd LO yet, & im dreading telling her!!

aw skye! this was a good idea! look how many people have contributed their stretchmarks. this thread has turned out rather successful.

just for those who didn't see the "birthmarks" poem; By Cassie Fox.

https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/Birthmarks-CassieFox.jpg

&& my side stretchmarks @ 29 weeks. :/
https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/DSC00491.jpg

im super lucky and stretchmark free everywhere else though! (for now....) :)

https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/29weeks.jpg

Thank you for the idea Zoee <3 :flower: and for reposting the poem!! Psh you've gone almost stretchmark free! Lucky girl!

Oh Zoe, when you posted that poem by Cassie Fox I thought you must have gotten many many stetch marks, you don't have hardly any :flower: they'll fade straight away I'm sure, I wouldn't worry girlie :flower:

that's alright loooovely. :)
I have a bad feeling they're going to start popping up soon... kinda getting itchy. :/

Ahhhh try not to itch! I've got more then you on my mini bump and mine aren't even itchy!!

aw skye! this was a good idea! look how many people have contributed their stretchmarks. this thread has turned out rather successful.

just for those who didn't see the "birthmarks" poem; By Cassie Fox.

https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/Birthmarks-CassieFox.jpg

&& my side stretchmarks @ 29 weeks. :/
https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/DSC00491.jpg

im super lucky and stretchmark free everywhere else though! (for now....) :)

https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/29weeks.jpg

Zoe is it weird that we are both due the same day, having boys, AND have stretch marks in the same exact place? My sides are the only place I have them too!!! :dohh: lol

Skye1. (HarlaHorse) Nope! I was just super worried that I would get them everywhere.. so my mum sent me that poem to make me feel better. :) but i really do hope they fade quickly....

Skye2. (Skyebo) I CAN'T HELP IT! lolol... but it's strange coz im itchy up the top of my bump.. don't you usually get them lower first!? eugh, your so lucky. itchy tummy is annoying. :/

&& draebae; it is a little strange... its super cool though! haha. :D:D

Skye1. (HarlaHorse) Nope! I was just super worried that I would get them everywhere.. so my mum sent me that poem to make me feel better. :) but i really do hope they fade quickly....

Skye2. (Skyebo) I CAN'T HELP IT! lolol... but it's strange coz im itchy up the top of my bump.. don't you usually get them lower first!? eugh, your so lucky. itchy tummy is annoying. :/

&& draebae; it is a little strange... its super cool though! haha. :D:D

:haha: too many similarities. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->