**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

Just ordered dolls house flooring-am doing up my old dolls house for dd for xmas. Have got wallpaper offcuts from homebase and furniture set from asda. Me and oh are starting our little project this week. Hoping it turns out ok! Also ordered my mum's birthday/xmas pressie-fancy beauty product. Her bday is 13th dec. She has expensive tastes whereas I'm more a basics girl!

Bought two of my friends two books each, also got two little playmobil stocking fillers for ds4

Ordered 23 books from the works (10 for £10 offer) thinking of doing one per day in the lead up to Christmas. O:)

Ah I’m so excited for Christmas this year. We have booked to go to New York and Orlando over Easter 2019. We have a big reveal Christmas Day as it’s part of their Christmas (travelling from Scotland costs a lot lol). Apart from that I’ve bought them a scooter each and some stocking fillers but won’t be going overboard as saving for the trip mainly x

I ordered my sister a scarf from Joules. I shouldn't as I am short on cash but they have 25%off so saved about £8!

For any LOL fans the works have lots of colouring and crafty bits (good for a stocking).
My sister got the girls a colouring pad and scratch art (I hate scratch art lol makes me cringe)

I got DD a wooden camper van walker, wooden pram and soft doll, unicorn nightlight, the vtech interactive tea set, talking po, my first duplo animals and some books, :happydance:

Also got 2x Nickelodeon slime tins, paw patrol tin, solar system jigsaw and a build your on dino and build your own robo dino books for the three boys presents pile, so I'm feeling organised x

Ordered from Amazon today:

Pop Vinyl Jurassic Park Dennis Nedry and Dilophosaurus set (DS1)
Pop Vinyl Jurassic World Tyrannosaurus Rex
(DS1)
Elmers Slime Starter Set (DS1)
Pop Vinyl Gremlins Gizmo (DS2)
Pop Vinyl Grinch (DS2)
Pop Vinyl Dilophosaurus (DS2)
Roblox Zombie Attack Set (DS2)
Roblox Pizza Place set (DS2)
Dinosaur wall plaque (DS2)
PJ Masks memory set (DS3)
Frozen memory set (DD)

Sainsbury's
Peppa Pigs Teddy plush (DD)
George Pigs Dinosaur plush (DS3)
Jurassic World mosasaur plush bag clip (DS1)
Jurassic World Triceratops plush bag clip (DS2)
White chocolate covered Oreos (Xmas Eve box)

Asda George
Jurassic World T shirt (DS2)
Christmas swipe sequin top (DS2)
Pack 2 corduroy leggings (DD)

Wilkos
Tangtastic tube (DS1)
Starmix tube (DS2)
Chocolate orange x 2 (DS1 & 2)
Lynx spray sets x 2 (DS1 & 2)
Selection Pack (DS1)
Roblox tube and Maltesers mini reindeer pack (DS2 instead of Selection pack as he has nut allergy and these are his favourite chocolates)

Jacks (owned by Tesco)
PJ Masks snap bracelets x 2 (DS3 & DD)

Range
Sketching Activity Set (DS1)
Jumbo Sketching Art set (DS1, he is in Year 7 and his art teacher said he is doing work at Year 10 standard)

eBay
2 x Mosasaur figure (DS1 & DS2 stockings)

Ordering/purchasing tomorrow
Jurassic World Evolutions Xbox 1 game (DS1)
2 x Xbox 1 controllers (DS1 & DS2)
Ukele (DS2)
Sock/underwear for stockings (DS1 & 2)

I started shopping at end of July for twins so all I need for them is an Annual each.
Finished for DS2 apart from tracksuit bottoms, Robux voucher and refurbished laptop
Still need few more things for DS1, he is so hard to buy for, getting him a refurbished laptop too, may end up giving him some money to get whatever else he would like.

I got lucky with the pillows. I lost a competition on FB so the company gave me a 30% off code. Grabbed them both for £13.99 each - I thought it would only work for one.

Zjq198e.jpg

Wow amazing Lisa!

Smartie that was good of the company!

DD2s FurReal Chatty Charlie arrived today . Got it for £19.99 in Smyths.

Wow some great shopping going on, love seeing other people’s buys

The kids spotted some mermaid and shark tail blankets while we were out shopping the other day, so I went back the next day and got them each one. Two mermaids and a shark. :)

Just ordered

DS1
Revell Lancaster Bomber modelling kit
Revell Spitfire modelling kit
Jurassic World bedding set
Jurassic World adult colouring book
Jurassic Park adult colouring book
Aftershave

To buy
Trainers, tracksuit bottoms, socks, underwear, Jurassic World Evolutions Xbox one game, Xbox one controller, watch

DS2
Ukele
Jurassic World bedding set

To buy:
Tracksuit bottoms, watch, xbox one controller

To buy both to share:
Pokémon switch game

DS3
Hot wheels Shark Cruiser

To buy
Annual

DD
To buy
Annual,
So very nearly done for them!

A bit late to this thread, but I started buying for Christmas over a month ago! Although, I have been limiting it to one gift a boy per check till it gets closer. We plan to get them a shared big gift and then each gets their own big gift, plus whatever else.

For my oldest I've gotten;
Playmobil pirate set
PJ Masks rocket HQ
Catboy bike
Owlett bike

Youngest so far;
Bristle blocks
Duplo dino sets x2
Little people yacht
Little people house

I'm a bit behind actually on ordering. I feel like I've missed something. Going to get each a set of pjs, just hoping to find the right set. I found one that was cute. One said cookies and the other said & milk. Each are going to get a few books at least. I really want to do 25 leading up to Christmas. I should utilize Scholastic for that. If I do the 25 it will be shared.

DH wants a new xbox one.. soooo I may be getting him that if finances allow. Then some small things.

I'm a bit nervous buying older kid toys since they come with small parts. Just going to have to help him understand he has to keep them put away. Having to buy for baby during all of this so I'm really trying to stretch the money every direction right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->