**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

Those Baby Annabell outfits are too cute !!

I got DD1 a unicorn charm bracelet maker .

Love the dolls clothes, too cute!

Went to the Sainsbury’s sale today didn’t get much but did go a bit crazy in b&m next door. Altogether I picked up:

Ds1
Light box

Ds2
Remote control dinosaur helicopter
Avengers figures
Pj masks card game
Hatchimals set

Ds3:
Peppa pig doctor set
Don’t step in it game
Crayola light up bad

Plus their advent calendars, chocolate coins for their stockings and some bits for their elf.

Now just need to find somewhere to hide it. Feeling so festive now!

Went to matalan today and bought ds the shark pj's with a sleeping bag type blanket, a fluffy eye mask for dd and some choc coins for them both

I just ordered my girls some 'kinetic' sand off the entertainer (not the branded stuff). Frozen and Disney Princess sets for £6 each.

Last edited:
I picked up a few stocking filler bits yesterday. Disney princess puzzle erasers, zombie blind bags, little genie figures, cute lip balm, disney nail polish, bath dust, little notebooks etc.
Also got a fobre optic lamp for dd1, and hatchimals card game (not sure who it will be for, probably whoevers pile looks smallest lol)

Ordered the girls a beautiful nightie. They aren't fans of or PJs so always hard to find them one. They're from Hatley and normally £25 each :-O

Screenshot_20181021-170823.png

Ordered the girls a beautiful nightie. They aren't fans of or PJs so always hard to find them one. They're from Hatley and normally £25 each :-O

May need to but some more bits-can't find the present from the dummy fairy so have had to use a couple of xmas bits! Got a lovely top in asda for dd to wear xmas day and just saw some paw patrol fuzzy felt on fb that I might get.

Most recent buys:

Black panther costume x2
Black panther claws x2
Black panther power fx mask x2
Fortnite 2019 annual

C1403 it's lovely isn't it. Dd would get too hot in an xmas jumper so a waste of money and she's not really a dress girl. And I like to get something she can wear more than just on the big day-the only obviously xmas thing on it is father xmas underneath the tree. Yes lots of unicorns around which i like but she isn't bothered about.

Lovely top, Asda have some really nice clothes for younger children, bought my 3 year daughter a lovely long sleeve t shirt from Morrisons Nutmeg range, it's black with a gold Christmas scene print, doesn't sound nice but it's lovely, going to buy her either black check skirt or check trousers to go with it

Ordered the kids Christmas pjs from Next and the last of their gifts from Amazon. Got DS an Indoraptor figure and Hungry Hungry Hippos and DD a LOL underwraps.

Also ordered all the kids cousins gifts.
Slime making set
the creakers book
jewellery making kit
charms making kit

C1403 it's lovely isn't it. Dd would get too hot in an xmas jumper so a waste of money and she's not really a dress girl. And I like to get something she can wear more than just on the big day-the only obviously xmas thing on it is father xmas underneath the tree. Yes lots of unicorns around which i like but she isn't bothered about.

My girls will only wear dresses. I have seen a couple of roetry print dresses. I love unicorns but not for Christmas lol

My girls will only wear dresses. I have seen a couple of pretty print dresses. I love unicorns but not for Christmas lol

My girls will only wear dresses. I have seen a couple of pretty print dresses. I love unicorns but not for Christmas lol

Dresses and tights for both nieces
Jumper for nephew 3
Hoodies for nephew 1 and nephew 2
Vans tshirt for OH

bNpA4mG.jpg

I got these today. We just popped in tkmaxx to browse and ended up spending £100 :haha:

Grooming set for father in law, chilli sauce in skull for OH, stacking car garage for Niko and the other things for Rio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->