**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

Some great buys on here.
I've just ordered my Nan some slippers and my sister a bedding set.
I'm being naughty and buying some things in my credit card but I will pay it all off mid November (and not buy much more)

I've been stressing so much over the LOL house, and thought stuff it in case it was never possible and not paying over the odds for it like people are selling. Watched a few review videos and it's turned me against it completely so bought this.

65826_rsm_nl_1.jpg

Smartie - My friend has this for her girls. It is huge! The items in it appear well made as well. My boys always like to play with it as well! :haha:

Thinking of buying a toy grill as a shared gift for my boys. Especially my youngest. He is really into "cooking" and always wants to help DH with the grill. Maybe this will be a good substitute instead of him getting mad when we won't let him "help" (doubt it!)

Oh that's a relief! I'm grateful it wasn't as costly despite everything! The furniture does seem to be for the size of a Barbie but shouldn't be an issue. We just need to find a way to make a moving in lorry like the LOL house has :-k

The dolls house looks fab. I've got a similar one for dd1... no way was I paying for the official one! I got a pack of lol stickers and stuck those on and some coloured gems. Are you planning on putting the furniture in the moving in truck?

The dolls house looks fab. I've got a similar one for dd1... no way was I paying for the official one! I got a pack of lol stickers and stuck those on and some coloured gems. Are you planning on putting the furniture in the moving in truck?
So many bad things are being said about the official one, it was hard enough to justify as it was. OH said to get some stickers to glam it up a little. Yeah I'm hoping to just to give the same excitement of 'unboxing' the furniture like with the LOL one, I must admit I was looking forward to that one myself. I think it may be the case of making something out of cereal boxes and paint though haha.

So many bad things are being said about the official one, it was hard enough to justify as it was. OH said to get some stickers to glam it up a little. Yeah I'm hoping to just to give the same excitement of 'unboxing' the furniture like with the LOL one, I must admit I was looking forward to that one myself. I think it may be the case of making something out of cereal boxes and paint though haha.

I'm sure your DD will love it! I think the official removal truck was only made of cardboard anyway, so I doubt the kids will care that much.... they'll just be excited to unpack it!

New Christmas treeeee!! Buying baubles tomorrow with girls and OH :D

Reindeer hot choc cone for xmas eve box. Got cards, advent candle and wrapping paper last weekend.

DD1s tree and DD2s tree:
360 baubles to split
Main tree:
36 Minnie/Mickey/disney baubles
Pair of Minnie and Mickey baubles
Pair of Chip and Mrs Potts baubles

Had our big shopping trip today. Every yesr Me, Mum, Sister, Auntie and Cousin go to the designer outlet in Ashford and then the smaller retail park down the road. We spend ALL day there. Such a fun tradition.
I managed to finish my Christmas list apart from my Dad and maybe some more for DDs dependant on funds during December.

Today's buys:
-Stocking fillers for DDs (nom noms, lols, pikmy pops, pens/crayons
-Bowl and plate for sister, lip balms and hand cream for cousin from Cath Kidston.
-Bag for mum from Fiorelli
-Hoodies, tops and tracksuits bottoms for DDs from gap (for school not for Xmas).

For dh's grandmother
0i3rnrF.png

For my daughter
fP4mfcU.jpg

Thinking this will be for my son but they would both like it so I'm not sure yet
axtjgOm.jpg

Screenshot 2018-11-04 at 7.26.50 AM.png Target had their games buy 2 get 1 free and the vtech was on sale. I also got a $10 gift card emailed to me since I spent over $50. These are all for dd who is 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->