**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

You're all tempting me with the LOLs. Argos is out of stock of the ones I want/need.
I've just sold the girls Duplo for £40 so have been tempted to get them a couple but they also haven't done their santa lists yet and need to budget a bit.

I managed to get 3 LOLs at Argos. I only really needed 1, so no idea what I'm going to do with the other 2! Might save them for birthdays

I caves and managed to get two underwraps and a two pack little sister. I paid online but they aren't available to collectcolle Tuesday.
My girls are definitely definitely done!

I just ordered 2 more LOL underwraps and Lil Sister Twins. Used £20 survey vouchers so only cost me £9.98.

I felt bad that DD2 didn't have an underwrap lol

I'm almost done ☺ big presents this year are scooter for ds and bike for dd. Both paid for, just need to collect. 1 of my nieces and nephew done, just need to get other nieces gift. Got lots for parents hamper so rest to do with that. Hubby got his xbox one x early so his gifts were just Sure set, socks, sweets and other bits like that. All done! Have picked up lots of stuff for the kids but they won't get it all, will keep extra stuff by for birthdays next year. Just their actual stocking to get and the tiny bits to go inside it.

Picture was taken in August before I bought more stuff and that's just for DD. Have the same size pile for ds -hence why they aren't getting it all.

Only a few weeks till I put my tree up!!! Love Christmas ☺☺☺☺

received_1919893664974047.jpeg

I'm almost done ☺ big presents this year are scooter for ds and bike for dd. Both paid for, just need to collect. 1 of my nieces and nephew done, just need to get other nieces gift. Got lots for parents hamper so rest to do with that. Hubby got his xbox one x early so his gifts were just Sure set, socks, sweets and other bits like that. All done! Have picked up lots of stuff for the kids but they won't get it all, will keep extra stuff by for birthdays next year. Just their actual stocking to get and the tiny bits to go inside it.

Picture was taken in August before I bought more stuff and that's just for DD. Have the same size pile for ds -hence why they aren't getting it all.

Only a few weeks till I put my tree up!!! Love Christmas ☺☺☺☺

In the argos 3 for 2...

2 bikes for the kids and a large fairy/unicorn playmobil set for DD

Lego Classic for DS, lego monster truck for nephew and twin pack lil sisters LOL for DD.

In Argos 3 for 2:
Chad Valley unicorn and doll set for DD
Roblox Robot Riot Mix and Match set DS2
Hatchimals Dozen egg carton DD
Yellies Spider DS3
Rad Robots Yakbot DS2
Bendy and the Ink Machine Bendy Plush DS2

Harry potter scarves for my nieces, xmas jim jams for me and xmas top for dd, paw patrol annual for dd, choc santas for school advent calendar and set of 10 xmas books for December bedtimes. Also 'I am 3' jim jams for dd birthday. Less exciting-pringles and kettle chips for the xmas snack cupboard.

I've just got a big Maui doll and the matching Moana doll from Amazon, I've been trying to get hold of them for ages!.

Also got these beautiful slippers (if slippers can be beautiful) :haha: from the Disney store Disney Store Pua Slippers For Kids
Free personalisation too! Love them!.

Can you tell my kiddo is Moana obsessed? :haha:

I got pretty much the last bits I needed for the kids from the argos 3 for 2: 2 large polly pocket sets, playmobil dragon, pack of different slimes, chad valley robot and doh nutters game. Also ordered an angus cow beanie boo from Amazon.

Convinced my mum to order the girls a Barbie car lol!

Got the girls a Elena of Avalor figure assortment pack today .

I am going to get their stashes out later (if I can) and see how it looks !

Such an impulse buy, we got this for Rio today! Saw it in tkmaxx for £99 which seems a really good price. It’s orange which is is favourite colour too. Itll be his main present so makes me feel a bit better as his pile will be pretty small with his switch games costing so much.

Just placed an order on the Disney store while they have 24% off today.
Got Rio, Niko & my niece personalised Christmas mickey/Minnie, wooden Winnie the Pooh skittles and wooden push along tigger for Niko and an incredibles figure set for my cousins lo for £60. Will take photos when they arrive, not due to be delivered til 20th.

Just picked up 3 lego harry potter blind bags for dd1 stocking, lol game 3 pack and lol lil sisters for my friends daughters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->