**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

Can't wait to see you tree. My auntie had a 'disney' tree and I loveeeee looking at it :)

I'm super excited! I'll be making a few with my old baubles from Pinterest ideas to save some money too. I'm not going to overload it like I normally would either I don't think - I'm the type to have something (or two) on every branch lmao.

Ordered DH a wallet, some selection boxes and a Christmas puzzle

DH wants to do a Candy Land themed tree. Hopefully it turns out well! It's his year to choose. We switch every year, then the boys have one in their room. I want to get them a slightly bigger one this year. I usually put their books we open nightly under there and then their night before Christmas PJs.

Which I bought them 2 sets each just recently for a good price! Old Navy had 30% off and it made them nicely priced!

I have several books in a cart on Amazon, looking for more before placing the order.

Don't Touch This Book
Dou't Push The Button - A Christmas Adventure (My oldest LOOOVES these books)
Room on the Broom - Youngest is obsessed with the short movie of it

There's A Monster in Your Book

Never Touch a Dragon
Never Touch a Dinosaur
Never Touch a Monster - My youngest really likes these when we browse books in the store. They're touch and feel. I think my oldest will still enjoy them as well.

Giraffes Can't Dance

Then I think I will try to get a collection from Scholastic, but I wanted to get some good board books since DS2 is still prone to ripping them. Or I will find a hard cover collection.

For DD-

Thomas blocks
Disney princess busy book
Mickey & friends bauble
Mary Poppins bauble
Minnie and Mickey baubles (she has a Disney tree in the play room)
Elsa and Anna bauble
Thomas train
Baby cloth nappies
Baby cloth bibs
Minnie mouse costume
Tinker-bell costume
Tinker-bell wings
Minnie ears

The only thing I’ve took a picture of is the costumes so far, will get a stash pic when I get them all out again

Wow I've missed loads of posts on this thread!, Too many to catch up on!. Sorry if I repeat things that have already been talked about. :)

Aldi toy event had some lovely wooden toys in, the pirate ship looks amazing and only £19.99 and they had a play shop which I wish I had the room for!. I managed to get my son a wooden Till which he will love.

Lidl had some lovely wooden toys in too, 2 for £10 on the wooden play food, I got a birthday cake and pizza, they had a mcdonalds happy meal style play set and some other bakery and meat themed sets.

I've ordered a few more Grimms wooden toys to add to the collection from Yes Bebe as well as some more Orchard games.

This weeks task is to finish kiddos stocking and find something for my Nieces and Nephew. Any ideas what to get girls aged 7 and 2, boy aged 4. I'm stuck for ideas and don't want to just grab something last minute.

I got a great bargain today. Ordered a craft beer 24 advent calendar, 2 bottles of wine and got free delivery. All for £20.41!! Saved £40 with a deal on HDUK. Dont know if Ill give OH the advent calendar or put beers in a hamper for his xmas.

For DD5;
Minnie Mouse Tea Pot Set
Minnie Mouse Shopping Basket
Baby Born Mommy Make Me Better
Playmobil Horse Box Set

Lidl had some lovely wooden toys in too, 2 for £10 on the wooden play food, I got a birthday cake and pizza, they had a mcdonalds happy meal style play set and some other bakery and meat themed

Omg I've been after that fast food set for ages lol, keep missing out! If anyone sees one in their local store could they pretty please pick one up for me and I'll pay for it plus postage and a bit extra :)

I want to get all the shopping done so I've just ordered my dad's soup maker and a princess Playmobil playset for DD1.

I just asked them what they want from santa and got a whole lot of things I haven't got 'rolls eyes'

Managed to get a set of Olaf, Anna, Elsa and Kristoff dolls dressed as in Olaf’s frozen adventure half price today for my frozen obsessed DD. The only thing she asked Santa for was a Kristoff doll.

Just ordered the girls a jumper and some PJs from next.

Last night I got them a couple of dresses from h&m. Nothing fancy but they are christmassy and only £2.99

This for my youngest :) I actually got it ages ago but my sister picked it up for me and she lives hours away! She finally drove it home yesterday.

98F2F256-F8E4-47C3-93F6-DE385FF32BD4.jpeg

View attachment 1047149 This for my youngest :) I actually got it ages ago but my sister picked it up for me and she lives hours away! She finally drove it home yesterday.

I’ve tried to delete this post numerous times but it just says it doesn’t exist ..... so err sorry haha

Screenshot_20181108-181825_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20181108-181851_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Just ordered these :) it's the only piece of Lego he will have (he struggles with fine motor skills) but he just loves the red arrows.

Argos 3for2 plus some snow confetti for baubles. The pj mask torch/night light is A LOT smaller than I thought.

eC80LX1.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered all of these... also picked up LOL top trumps tin at Tesco today, as well as 2 lynx sets for my brothers, and 2 books (I may keep one for myself though, the other for my sister)

PhotoGrid_1541768123097.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->