Show us what you bought 2021

T-shirt for me hopefully for our Disney trip and Christmas t shirt for Harvey. Asda have a sale on tops including Christmas ones if anyone’s looking for them
6334FC9B-FF4B-47F3-B52F-F5885F7F999C.png C9DE404D-7CBE-45C3-B63A-4D184CEB173F.jpeg

I bought a pillow. I couldn't resist.
wyKkNQl.png
Love this pillow !!

My bank balance is going to be low after this weekend hahaha

Today’s buys
Nerf gun reduced to £10 in b&m and new stockings, tried to get these last year but they didn’t have the initials I needed so grabbed them while they had them!
also got a rock painting set for H reduced to &2 just a little stocking filler D67FCBF5-B882-4C2D-AD9F-D9EDCFFAF98C.jpeg

I have been MIA, so need to catch up on all the threads. My girls are really into Hello Kitty atm and even though they’re not into toys anymore they insisted they need one of these dolls for Christmas. So I got them each one with different colour hair:
7f57669e-73b4-4803-a5a8-6e512601f8cb.fad5b57957330ff87fe7a4172ab1ede6.jpeg

And got my son this;

089bc857-9951-4bc0-ade1-c5cb1defd65b.b7b2dca0402a2e683729efeb396e569f.jpeg

Today’s buys
Nerf gun reduced to £10 in b&m and new stockings, tried to get these last year but they didn’t have the initials I needed so grabbed them while they had them!
also got a rock painting set for H reduced to &2 just a little stocking filler View attachment 1102688
We're the stockings so from B&M? I tried to get some last year but couldn't get all of their initials

We're the stockings so from B&M? I tried to get some last year but couldn't get all of their initials

Yes they were from b&m too. Also had red ones! We were desperate for new ones as the ones we have are felt material and have holes in haha!

Yes they were from b&m too. Also had red ones! We were desperate for new ones as the ones we have are felt material and have holes in haha!

Great, thank you, hopefully be able to find some of Tuesday. I think the older boys stockings are all OK but I'd really like them to have matching and finding 5 that match is almost impossible hahaha

Bought for nephew H - on wowcher for £9.99 (supposedly saved £40 but seen it for £16+).

169928107_max.jpg

Ds4 kept going on about one of them a few months ago and I refused to pay the price they were advertised at. He's not mentioned it for ages now though so I don't know whether tonget one or not hahw

DD1 has asked for a fidget advent calendar. I cannot justify buying one each (they have loads already) plus at £25 it's bloody expensive. So they have one to share plus our usual chocolate one.

Screenshot_20211004-122951_Amazon Shopping.jpg

My niece sent me a link to one of them as she'd never seen calenders with anything other than chocolate in them. I said the same though, I'd love to be able to get them all a special calender each but at £25 a go average I can't justify it

My niece sent me a link to one of them as she'd never seen calenders with anything other than chocolate in them. I said the same though, I'd love to be able to get them all a special calender each but at £25 a go average I can't justify it

They had one years ago with happyland or something similar. I'd love to get one each but they can share this as it seems to have 2 of everything.

Tempted yo order their heeleys as there's a sale, need to see if DH agrees as I've only just put the money in savings

I would if its a sale.

We had a playmobil one but as part of a Christmas present as I just couldn't buy 4 different calendars at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->