Show us what you bought 2021

DD1 has this book , she read it in 3 days and loved it !
Ah that’s good to know! We have read some bits from one of the other ones the children one I think but £5 I thought was a good price there usually around £7 so thought I’d snap it up

Ah that’s good to know! We have read some bits from one of the other ones the children one I think but £5 I thought was a good price there usually around £7 so thought I’d snap it up
Honestly those books are fantastic she has a few David Walliams books and just loves them!
I think she is going to get the worlds worst children for Christmas too ! All I can think of is getting her books haha ! X

Honestly those books are fantastic she has a few David Walliams books and just loves them!
I think she is going to get the worlds worst children for Christmas too ! All I can think of is getting her books haha ! X

My eldest is getting into David Walliams books too. She normally hates reading. I managed to get a whole set for £10 a few months ago second hand, absolute bargain. Midnight Gang was really good. We're on billionaire boy now. She wasn't keen on Awful Auntie. X

Aw fab bargain!
Can never have too many books in my opinion haha! We have a couple of David walliams already. Demon dentist, rat burger and ice monster or something?

Oh I loved reading as I child . It’s so nice to see DD1 reading ! All her teachers have commented on her love of reading !

Home Bargain had a collection in for £10 with Ratburger , Awful Auntie , Demon Dentist and another one . Bargain buy that would have been

I agree. We have so many books but getting dd1 to actually sit down and read is a challenge. She's a very good reader too but just doesn't enjoy books like i did. The David Walliams she has enjoyed though. I'm thinking about trying to find the babysitter club books from when I was a kid. I think she'd like them. X

Have any of you tried the Tom Fletcher books? My boys love them and ds4 has read them over and over.

I used to have those books too C1403!

We don’t have any Tom Fletcher books . Might have a look at those too!

Nearly done for Harvey just need his main presents
Probably will end up adding a few more bits if I spot them and can’t stop myself haha!
Jigsaw is for m
7BEB9FC2-F6C7-4C45-ABD6-1DE048B41BB4.pngAE0AC349-6C30-4832-8E9A-105B096B3628.jpeg

Going to pick this up tomorrow for DD1 £13 in Aldi hopefully it will be in stock .
Has anyone had this game ?

3CC43C39-B8FD-4D21-B28D-7334D867A0A0.jpeg

That game looks fun!

just ordered these for m he will have to see them before Christmas as will need to try them on he has such awkward feet!
7F84F3ED-521A-402B-BE93-A078AEDA0655.png

Well searched the store and couldn’t find it ! Turns out it’s not in store until 24 October but online to order. So will go back at the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->