*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

Great buys, where were the lol pets from? Nowhere near me has them in yet.

Ooo great Smartie !

I’ve not bought anything yet either Bev ! I did buy DS a play tent but that’s for now haha

:happydance: Gutted I missed smyths preorder as I could have saved £20. Decided to only buy one as the contents are the same, so it's now a joint present. 70 things to open in total and the dolls split evenly too which is a bonus and saves the girls fighting.

816MN5PrrzL._SL1500_.jpg

:happydance: Gutted I missed smyths preorder as I could have saved £20. Decided to only buy one as the contents are the same, so it's now a joint present. 70 things to open in total and the dolls split evenly too which is a bonus and saves the girls fighting.

816MN5PrrzL._SL1500_.jpg
My dd would LOVE this! These things just pain me though because she'll open everything, play with it for the day and that's it. Why does it have to be so expensive!! Putting it on my maybe list anyway.

My dd would LOVE this! These things just pain me though because she'll open everything, play with it for the day and that's it. Why does it have to be so expensive!! Putting it on my maybe list anyway.

This is such a bargain! I refused to buy the house for the sake of the price and quality, but LOLs have always been a winner with mine. I couldn't turn it down when it has 2x £30 dolls, 3x £11 dolls, 3x £10 dolls and 6x £7 dolls :D

@motherofboys I'm hoping to be finished before December is here. I work in retail management so that's going to be a bane time with no time to shop or be at home!

Managed to get one from Smyths for £109.99 :happydance: cancelled preorder now. It's massive and heavy!received_406227930095882.jpeg

Bought another poopsie slime too.

Smartie thanx for the tip re the pets, will check smyths tomorrow. Good score on the amazing surprise too, my girls have their eye on that but I'm not sure we have enough left in the budget, was just going to get them the single OMG dolls instead.

Today I picked up an absolute bargain from a lady on Shpock: our generation diner, 2 dolls, luggage set and school outfit/accessory set for £75. All complete aswell, the dolls look brand new :D Everything together would have cost over £200 new!

Oops, wasn't planning on buying anything else until late October but today in The Works I picked up a couple of their 2 for £10 board games. I might give one to ds4 for his birthday. One is 100% for ds3, the other will be for either of the little two.

Just bought Small Foot on DVD for ds4 too. I had to order his last birthday present and needed it to go over £20 for the free delivery :blush:

Here’s what I have bought so far for Harvey (7)
Also have pre ordered the new plants v zombies game.

A3DD73E1-6DA0-4918-8098-9F8AAB1269C4.jpeg

Bought DDs Disney Princess Great Adventures busy books today were only £4.99 each in Home Bargains ! They both love the busy books so these will go down well

Love seeing what everyone's buying :xmas6:

I really will make a start this week lol

<3

Good buys everyone.

Smartie my girls love LOLs too but I'm so fed up of them.

They have loads but play with the same ones and fed up finding them everywhere lol

My sister got them the pop up shop thing each that hasn't been played with in months....tempted to sell them and get some room back downstairs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->