*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

Didn't win the lego set but I'm not too bothered.

Bought both DD's a series 2 Rainbocorn each (definitely finished) and both cousins a mini Rainbocorn each.

I lied! :haha: they are definitely finished now...
I got both DD's a t-shirt each as they get a free geekbox

Got OH
Tshirt
Free geekbox
Kawaii cactus mug
Metal travel straw
Gameboy colour changing glass

Bought a My Little Pony umbrella from B&M and football from Aldi

New box for Xmas eve box (other one we had ripped as it was just cardboard, this is a more solid plastic one form home bargains for £3.99)
Gingerbread man bath fizzer
Candy cane bath fizzer £1 each home bargains both for Xmas eve box
2 mason jar type cups with handles for Xmas eve box one with a reindeer and one with Santa 79p each in home bargains they also had the milk bottle type ones for 69p
Paper popcorn buckets £1 Poundland
Pack of 10 glittery snowflake tree decorations £1 Poundland

I’ve got my eye on one of those boxes from Home Bargain too Leonie ! There cute didn’t have any today but due a delivery !

I’ve got my eye on one of those boxes from Home Bargain too Leonie ! There cute didn’t have any today but due a delivery !
They seem quite sturdy. We had a cardboard one from Asda but it just didn’t last, plus these are a decent size so should fit a good amount in and once we no longer need it for Xmas eve box can always use it for decoration storage.
My store didn’t have many left, they had loads a couple of weeks ago!

The boxes from Home Bargains are excellent, bought them the past few years.

I’m excited to fill it haha!
Trying to think of ideas apart from the usual bits we put in.
Thought this may give you some inspiration, its one I did last year for my kids, inside I put some xmas pyjamas, gingerbread house kit, reindeer food, named christmas tree decoration, xmas activity books, xmas themed snacks, xmas drinks cup, paper chain making kit, scrath foil set from B&M, DVD to watch on the evening. X

25542474_10215089629012310_4768148827413248438_o.jpg

Just ordered Christmasaurus and the Winter Witch book for ds4 and a Lord of the rings game for ds3

Thought this may give you some inspiration, its one I did last year for my kids, inside I put some xmas pyjamas, gingerbread house kit, reindeer food, named christmas tree decoration, xmas activity books, xmas themed snacks, xmas drinks cup, paper chain making kit, scrath foil set from B&M, DVD to watch on the evening. X

View attachment 1070148

Thankyou some great ideas! X

Electronic skiball game and a play school set for D's

4897049304871.jpg 000772085144.jpg

I've still not started :( I have lists but need more money arghhh. I get paid end of the month.

I admit in the past I've used my CC and paid myself back but trying not to this year. Also just paid out for girls swimming lessons and gymnastics which was £200.

Hoping I can make a start after half term.

Just another 3 weeks, @c1403 ! Gives more time for thinking and list amendements :)

Just ordered OH a Liverpool shirt and Chelsea boots

I bought my first present finally lol just some frozen bedding for dd.

Just had a refund from my thomas cook holiday. Sucks we didn't get to go but at least we don't have to worry about paying for christmas this year.

I bought my first present finally lol just some frozen bedding for dd.

Just had a refund from my thomas cook holiday. Sucks we didn't get to go but at least we don't have to worry about paying for christmas this year.

Sorry about your holiday but glad you’ve got Xmas to look forward to with the refund

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->