*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

3 boxes of milk tray chocolates,
Box of biscuits,
Dinosaur book set with toys.

Great bargain Bev .

Home Bargains didn’t have any freddos so they ended up with a ALDI chocolate reindeer , going to get them a Santa too as DD2 is obsessed with getting one !

That dinosaur book set looks really cool!

Stocking stuffers for the baby
kkSehds.jpg

These for dd
7P6VGgj.jpg

And these for ds
AaazH2s.jpg

Ladies I know this isn't the right thread strictly speaking, but what did you get your OH? I saw this meme below which so spoke to me lol but I still think it a bit mean not to get him anything but he is SOO hard to buy for! I have one book by Le Carre but that is it!
Screenshot 2019-12-21 at 16.19.17.png

I haven't got him anything but that's because we decided not to buy for each other this year to save money with the new baby coming. This is so relatable though, he does make suggestions and I show him things but he's always as surprised as the kids when they open their presents Christmas morning haha

And that’s a wrap. I’m done. Hopefully as I’m not venturing back out haha!

Today’s buys for others:
4 x boxes of sweets
Mini bottle of wine
Bath salts
Initial candle
2 cans of lemon and lime vodka
A bottle of jack daniels
Clay (last min Xmas wish and his note was too cute not to get it, it was only £1 tbf)
Couple of Christmas cards
Gift bags
Chocolate slab with marshmallows and fudge in

Other bits:
Trifle for Xmas dinner
Buck’s Fizz
Some bits for North Pole breakfast
Sparkle j20s for the kids for Xmas dinner
Food shop (mainly just party and snacky bits)
Parma violet cider for myself ha
Batteries!

Not for Christmas:
Lightshade for kids room

Ladies I know this isn't the right thread strictly speaking, but what did you get your OH? I saw this meme below which so spoke to me lol but I still think it a bit mean not to get him anything but he is SOO hard to buy for! I have one book by Le Carre but that is it!

We weren't going to buy anything due to being strapped this year, but I felt bad not doing so, so we agreed on a £100 budget each but he admitted to blowing it. I definitely have!

My OH has:
Switch lite
Pokemon sword
Retro Swan espresso machine
Coffee bean grinder
2 x Starbucks coffee beans
2 x coffee syrups sets
Liverpool FC shirt
Xbox controller
Steelseries rival 600 mouse
Chelsea boots
Hoody
Jeans
Nivea care set
Nose trimmer
Alcohol pens
Adult colouring book
Gameboy glass
Cactus 3D mug
Boot socks
Metal travel straw
Wireless earphones
2 x CK obessession edt
Slippers

Sending DH out to get batteries. Something I never think about but we need AA and AAA.

I haven't taken any photos and I've wrapped everything now, but the girls' lists go like this:

N's stocking:

- Playmobil Dino Babies Nest
- Hair clips
- Chocolate coins
- Two packs of stickers
- Glitter glue
- Pencil crayons
- Pack of 30 gel pens
- Mini craft punches

N's main presents:

- Melissa and Doug Dress Up Necklaces (I had to get these from America as they only sell the crowns here, which the girls already have and love. The necklaces match the crowns!)
- Barbie Cake Decorating playset (this looks awesome, kind of want it for myself lol)
- Super Octons
- Playmobil Friendly Dragon and Baby playset
- Lego Friends Dolphin Rescue
- Galt locket-making set
- Galt sewing kit

S's stocking:

- Sylvanian Families Labrador Family
- Hair clips
- Chocolate coins
- Two packs of stickers
- Glitter glue
- Pencil crayons
- Stamper pens
- Pencil case

S's main presents:

- Wobbleez Walking Dog (suspect this may be the favourite as she is obsessed with dogs atm - he just uses his own feet/doesn't need batteries and is very cute)
- Melissa and Doug Dress Up Wands (same story - bought from America etc.)
- Toy till with a conveyor belt :D
- Playmobil Mystical Fairy Glen playset
- Sylvanian Families Baby Bus and three babies
- Barbie Doggy Daycare playset
- Gears! Gears! Gears! Pet Playland.

What is this angel you speak of?!

You deserve a medal for finishing so close to the time. with the boys off school :haha:

I think the brand is called brothers, I got it from b&m it was £1 odd for a small bottle they had other flavours too strawberry something, toffee apple but the Parma violet my friend said is nice so I’ll give it a try!

Well I wish I could take all the credit but I just had morgan yesterday and he’s a help tbf then he went to my mams for the night so I got the food shop in peace. Harvey was with his nana too. They are both back now though and sooo hyper haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->