*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

Got my SIL a Jack skellington mug and spoon set, ended up ringing up half price for $10 which was a bonus!

IMG_2616.JPG

Because my youngest asked Santa for a cash register, we decided to order her one today, she is almost 7 but loves to pretend with food and money still, our McDonalds register broke not too long ago that we had since my oldest was little. We got her this one from Amazon, it comes with some extra stuff too, it works out well as we hadn't spent as much money on her as the other two;

IMG_2620.JPG

Because my youngest asked Santa for a cash register, we decided to order her one today, she is almost 7 but loves to pretend with food and money still, our McDonalds register broke not too long ago that we had since my oldest was little. We got her this one from Amazon, it comes with some extra stuff too, it works out well as we hadn't spent as much money on her as the other two;

View attachment 1074942

Sometimes I think you have to just ignore the typical ages and go with what they will like. Ds3 is 9 but still enjoys lots of things that the older ones had grown out of by his age

Sometimes I think you have to just ignore the typical ages and go with what they will like. Ds3 is 9 but still enjoys lots of things that the older ones had grown out of by his age

Definitely agree with you! I remember still pushing my dolls Pram around at 10-11, i feel kids are expected to grow up too quick now a days.

Aww I agree too !! Too many kids grow up too quick now with all these gadgets . I love seeing mine play with their dolls etc

I got my five-year old a cash till too as she keeps asking for the one she saw in ASDA.
They definitely grow up to fast, I played with my barbies until I was 12. Although I hate all the little bits and pieces

I keep telling my niece being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be. Yeah you can stay up as late as you want, but you actually want to go to bed earlier than your mum would make you at 14. And yes you can eat cake for breakfast, but your metabolism punishes you for it :haha:

Few bits I got today.

Also got some alcohol, sweets, Christmassy plants for presents for family etc.

Still to get:
2 more things for Mam
2 gift sets for sisters
Bottle of something for little ones dad
Another thing for grandad and post it

53A8CD1B-BFAA-4425-80C5-2A61FB17BD04.jpeg

I keep telling my niece being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be. Yeah you can stay up as late as you want, but you actually want to go to bed earlier than your mum would make you at 14. And yes you can eat cake for breakfast, but your metabolism punishes you for it :haha:

Very true! :haha:

Ordered the cat a bed lol
He's getting old now and takes up too much room on the sofa

DH gof a bottle of rum and wine for two of his work colleages/union reps. One of them has been a huge help this year.

Think we're done now!

Magic set for dd

Argos and The Range sell it for £10 and under! Save a couple of ££.

Just under £24 on Kinder eggs ](*,) and stocking filler for the girls.

80690895_999021027114706_3724994753222148096_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->