***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

Anyone know if the fur real tiger is worth it

It was shown on an itv show with Phillip schofield testing loads of Christmas stuff. They did a test and kids only seemed interested in it for about 3 minutes before wandering off :shrug: looked a bit shit to me to be honest it doesn't do anything other than roar really.

My youngest was eyeing this doll off the other day and noticed today it was on sale on Amazon for $11 down from $20;

baby-alive-face-paint-fairy-doll--40E8331A.pt01.zoom.jpg

£20 Steam gift card for OH's birthday.
2 Christmas cards for both DD's (to and from each other)

Not exactly a present but we bought our first panettone today...it’s already gone :dohh:

I was done ages ago but found myself keep looking at things for DDs.
I have caved this evening and got DD1 a super hero doll(DD2 is getting one) and DD2 some paw patrol pups.
I was trying to convince myself that they didn't have many actual toys to play with and also DD1 not having a doll would cause arguments. In reality I know they had plenty!

I was done ages ago but found myself keep looking at things for DDs.
I have caved this evening and got DD1 a super hero doll(DD2 is getting one) and DD2 some paw patrol pups.
I was trying to convince myself that they didn't have many actual toys to play with and also DD1 not having a doll would cause arguments. In reality I know they had plenty!

It’s all too easy to convince yourself as mum when it comes to your kids!

today I have ordered
my mum: a calendar and a fancy mug she has been eyeing up.
My sister: jumper from new look and a framed mad hatter quote
my mums boyfriend: set of incense sticks (was told to buy this as I would have had no clue!)

So now all I need to buy is a mug set for my mum, chocolates for my mum and one sister, and a present for my friends daughter.

Also bought stockings for the girls today

Last bits for baby’s stocking

Two that’s not my books
A skiphop fox pram toy
A skiphop hedgehog toy
A mini peter rabbit board book library
A my first Christmas book

Also ordered a watch, necklace and bracelet set for DD1s birthday on Boxing Day. And got a koppaberg gift set and 4 pack of koppaberg to go with it for my brother in laws birthday on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->