• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Show us what you've bought xmas 2016!!**

Stocking fillers. 4x chocolate coins, 4x penguins, 4x other chocolate thing (haha) scratch art thing for ds1, 2x wwe blind bags (ds3 and ds4) 2x batman squash 'em things (ds3 and ds4)
Also, I forgot that at the bottom of a bag of clothes I bought for myself (I'm choosing to believe my jeans are shrinking rather than my waistline growing) is a mini jenga type game that I'll either give to ds1 or ds2 I haven't decided yet.
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_4085_zpsfo6w2ldo.jpg

Bottom are gifts for my Mum, niece and secret santa
Top is Ripleys believe it or not and minecraft annual for ds1, football annual for ds2 and toy for the dog
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/collage-1477415694358_zpsgke4vvq7.jpg

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/collage-1477414587862_zpszgppvp3j.jpg
from top left to bottom right
dvd for dh, 2x dvds for the boys dvd box, game for ds1, game for ds2, book about the game for ds1

Where did you get the WWE blind bags? Would be great for DH stocking :)

They were in wilko with the toys

Got these this morning =) couldn't miss out on the smyths vouchers haha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161026-110000.jpg
    Screenshot_20161026-110000.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20161026-105947.jpg
    Screenshot_20161026-105947.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
Pick n mix from Wilkos to make sweet jars for there stockings

Got these today.
Yankee candle set (x2) for SIL and MIL. Bob the builder tool belt and bingo game for Rio and make up set for my sister.

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsiwmdsd80.jpeg

Picked these up in poundworld for the kids stockings for their tablets

Attachments

• 20161027_163057.jpg
    20161027_163057.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 9
Just bought:

Pokémon monopoly for DS1
The Dinosaur who pooped Christmas book for DS1
Finding Dory DVD
The Secret Life of Pets DVD

Today's buys. £9 for a 1l bottle how could I not! 😍

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsdgrts7ut.jpeg

Just bought:

Pokémon monopoly for DS1
The Dinosaur who pooped Christmas book for DS1
Finding Dory DVD
The Secret Life of Pets DVD

Where did you get the Pokemon monopoly from please? My DS is Pokemon mad!

Hi, sorry for the late reply x I got it from Amazon for about £32, the price does keep going up and down though, its also on the I Want One Of Those website for £25.99 xx

Went out today and bought:

Goodies mini gingerbread men for my twin babies stockings
Mickey and Minnie bibs
Mini shortbread biscuits for Xmas eve bag
2x mini pizza sweets for boys stockings
Moam sweets for boys stockings
Gumball refill pack from B&M (for the giant gumball machine I bought from there, I think I need to get another 8 packs to fill it!)
Mario and Yoshi pull back racers for boys.

....And 😲 a present for my husband, a bovril gift set from Wilkinson's, he loves it.

Also bought some clothes from Sainsbury's TU range (25% off) for the twins for their 1st birthday on 26 November.

Bought from Tesco 3 for 2

Hexbugs Vex Robotic Catapult for DS1
Hexbugs Vex Robotic Crossbow for DS1
Buitenspeel Throwing game for DS2

Will be picking up Christmas pyjamas for the all tomorrow from Primark, I will order Skylanders Imaginators and crystal/figure pack, Pokémon Sun 3DS and Pokémon Moon 3DS and a Knex Nerf gun from my catalogue and that is it! Just wait for the preorders etc to arrive.

I've just made an order for pie face and a ninja turtle for my 5yo brother and a my little pony for my cousins LO in tesco 3 for 2.

My stepdad and OH own an entertainments business (bouncy castles, dj, events tent, hot tubs etc) and have had a massive bargain on the tesco 3 for 2 today. Their lazy spa Monaco hot tubs are in it for some reason so they've got another 3 and saved £600!

Just went a wander today. Got dd1&3s xmas pyjamas, couldn't find any nice ones the right size for dd2.
Twister type game for dd1, trolls busy book for dd3, 3 digibirds, some bits for stockings and Santas key, books and big bag of chocolates for xmas eve box.
Also got a few christmas themed crafty bits that i plan on giving them on Dec 1st along with their advent calendars and a few other things.

https://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah91/paigesmummynext/DSC_2132_zpseszbk86j.jpg

Florence's Hatchimal arrived today!! Thank the Lord!! Also it's bigger than I expected xx

Went on a shopping trip today with my mum, sister, aunt and cousin. We were out 8 hours!!! I managed to tick a few bits off my list
DH Superdry hat and T shirt
DDs gap hoodies, tracksuit bottoms, T shirt/leggings
Me hoody, cardigan, top
DDs Playdoh, books, socks, knickers, chocolates, towels for their stockings

I also chose a few presents for myself from my mum/sister such as a new casserole pot and salt and pepper shakers from le creuset.

No pics as we haven't even gone through the bags yet, we were soooo tired.

Bought couple rolls of this paper today
https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn89/pa2k84/IMG_20161029_214822_zpsdmczplkh.jpg

Went shopping yesterday and bought:

Fleece Christmas pyjamas from Primark for my 9 & 6 year old sons
Christmas outfit plus extra top each for my twins from Sainsbury's TU 25% off
Socks for the boys stockings
Dear Santa book for Lily, 13 month old twin
Thats not my elf book for Isaac, my 13 month old twin
Milky Bar Tube each for the twins stockings
Pokémon t shirt each from Primark for the boys
Santa and Santa elf pyjamas for the twins from B & M
Pokémon trading card pack for my 9 year old

Bought today:
Skylanders Imaginators for Xbox 1
Skylanders Imaginators Wolfgang and crystal set
Skylanders Imaginators 3 pack crystal set
Pokémon Sun and Moon 3DS games for my 9 year old

Christmas T shirts and jean joggers for the boys from Asda for Christmas Day

Still need:
Trainers each for the boys
More socks and underwear for all four
Selection packs
Nintendo DS games for 6 year old

Omg I need to stop now, went out today and bought(Will post pics when I get it all out when the boys are back at school):

Skylanders Imaginators Master Mysticat figure for DS1 & DS2
Nerf Zombie bullets x 2
Lego Batman 3DS game for DS2
Pokémon pokeball and figure x 2 (1 each for DS1 & DS2)
Fleece Christmas sleep suit x 2 for twins
Paper clips in tub x 2, sticky notes x 2, handwriting pens x 2 for DS1 & DS2 stockings
Minions foldable bottle for DS1 & DS2
Dummies for DS3 stocking (DD refuses them)
Christmas bib 2 pack (one each for twins stocking)
Pink socks for DD stocking
Blue socks for DS3 stocking
Kiddylicious apple crisps for DD/DS3 stocking

Still need:
Trainers for DS1 & DS2
Soft sole shoes for DD & DS3
Socks and underwear for DS1 & DS2
Pokémon DS game for DS2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads