Show us your advent calendar!

cocosianelle

Reaction score
So with the countdown finally finished tomorrow what will you be opening?

My MIL buys ours each year and I am soooooo excited about this years! I got the Benefit calendar and I can wait to sample everything!

https://debenhams.scene7.com/is/image/Debenhams/123901016299?wid=1250&hei=1250&qlt=95

Our daughter has the Minions play doh and hubs has the lego city one.

so jelous of the benefit one!!

mine is a plain old dairy milk, oldest has spiderman and marvel and youngest has thomas and spiderman.
Then between them they have a book advent.

I have a merryteaser (malteaser) one and all three girls have a milkybar one.
Dd1 also has a frozen beauty advent calender that was given tp her by my sisters friend, who felt bad for the other two so bought them another one each too (disney princess and another that I cant remember)

DD has a felt one shaped like a Christmas tree, its massive. Filled each pocket with loads of goodies! X

DS has a milkybar one, OH has merryteasers and I spoilt myself and got the Lindt bear one :D

I was going to make one for the kids this year but ran out of time (will try do it next year)
So have got DH to try find some chocolate ones tonight after work, they are not popular yet over here so having a hard time finding choc ones!!

I have a fabric one that I've had since I was my LO's age, I just stick mini chocolates in each pouch. My LO has a huge Kinder Surprise one which I am kind of jealous of haha. My OH has an Avengers one.

My youngest has this one:
4ee3bd35c553605225758c753062633d.jpg

And my oldest has this one:
https://johnlewis.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/234482972?$prod_main$

I don't have one. But I'd love a wine one! Or maybe a coffee one.

These are mine :)

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpswdts1nlz.jpeg

And Rio's :)

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsrx8cmuao.jpeg

DS has the gruffalo thornton's one and I have the yankee tea light calendar :)

Some fab ones here! My MIL bought me the Yankee one last year but I just couldn't keep up with burning the candles ha!

Kirsty you'll have to post pics of what's inside that one! We got my MIL the Thorntons one it looks lovely and nice treat on Christmas Day!

I have the carousel yankee candle advent calendar. Can't wait to burn my first one tonight once the kids are in bed!

What scents did you have in the Yankee candle one today?

I love the book idea for when my daughter is a bit older.

I feel hard done by now I don't have one! LO has a Lego city one and I think I'll pick up hubby a chocolate one as a surprise for when he gets home!

K just has a regular frozen one and J said he didn't want one as he's too old :haha:

I feel hard done by now I don't have one! LO has a Lego city one and I think I'll pick up hubby a chocolate one as a surprise for when he gets home!

If it was me buying them I certainly wouldn't be spending ££ on them and we'd all have a choc one.

My hubs has the lego city one this year, so far so good!

I have a fabric one that I've had since I was my LO's age, I just stick mini chocolates in each pouch. My LO has a huge Kinder Surprise one which I am kind of jealous of haha. My OH has an Avengers one.

I've never seen a kinder one! Where did you get that??

Some fab ones here! My MIL bought me the Yankee one last year but I just couldn't keep up with burning the candles ha!

Kirsty you'll have to post pics of what's inside that one! We got my MIL the Thorntons one it looks lovely and nice treat on Christmas Day!

Today I got shea face cream :)
I'll post a photo of them in here every 5 days or so, so that I don't get annoying lol!

No one buys me one :(

Hubby has a Mars one, just got Gabriella an inside out chocolate one this year as the Playmobil one drove me mad last year. Emily got the Benefits cosmetics one as she is on a diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->