Show us your labour photos !

tiger

mum-1boy-expecting1girl
Reaction score
So there is a bumps thread in the trimesters, show off your baby threads in baby club etc so why not have a show off your labour thread ?!

i love looking at peoples labour photos!

If there are any that you believe you need to censor (not that there is such a thing as TMI on this site :haha: ) just add a heading stating so !

I will start !

this is me at my local gp to be checked as the hospital told me over the phone i was not in labour ---- i was 3.5cm
dr young.jpg
this is me loving the gas and air, after i had tried the bath, i was somewhere between 5 and 8cm here
gas haha.jpg
my sister 'supporting' me :haha: :dohh:
teesh.jpg
on bed.jpg
i as forced to have the epi after i had shrunk from 8cm to 5cm in 30min :cry:
epi.jpg

my son ended up being born my crash caesarean section :cloud9:

jesse calm.jpg

jesse head.jpg

This is AFTER I got the epidural :rofl:

387274_10150490670194750_625114749_10439474_682378077_n.jpg

Before it was administered, I was holding onto that bedrail screaming bloody murder at my husband. I always thought I had a good pain tolerance level too. Haha, I was dead wrong. I have so much respect for you ladies that give birth without pain meds :flower:

GREAT thread, Tiger! Looking forward to adding my own in the next week or so :happydance:

This is AFTER I got the epidural :rofl:

387274_10150490670194750_625114749_10439474_682378077_n.jpg

Before it was administered, I was holding onto that bedrail screaming bloody murder at my husband. I always thought I had a good pain tolerance level too. Haha, I was dead wrong. I have so much respect for you ladies that give birth without pain meds :flower:

:haha: i was screaming and moo'ing and apparently looked like a rabid dog :rofl:

GREAT thread, Tiger! Looking forward to adding my own in the next week or so :happydance:

make sure you come back and update ! :dance:
good luck !!

I never took any, or rather no one took any of me! I kind of wished I had some now but I didn't want any taken in labour or giving birth.

my sister was trying to get me to smile while i was having a contraction ? :saywhat: :grr: :haha:

I think I would have actually killed DH if he had tried to take photos of me in labour! I'm gutted we didn't have one when I was still in the pool having just given birth to DS though, I had to give birth to the placenta out of the water so it was all a bit of a rush (hospital policy).

I think I would have actually killed DH if he had tried to take photos of me in labour! I'm gutted we didn't have one when I was still in the pool having just given birth to DS though, I had to give birth to the placenta out of the water so it was all a bit of a rush (hospital policy).

same! i only have 2 pics of Roman having just been born.

:cry: I didn't take any whilst in labour wish I did now though! :(!!

oh id be gutted if i never got any taken while i was in labour :(

heres a couple of me in labour, was strapped to monitors pretty much the whole time so i had to stay in bed..

me sucking on g&a
P1000463.jpg

bit loopy from the gas
P1000464.jpg

and the product of my pain
IMG_0095.jpgIMG_0098.jpgIMG_0102.jpg

lol dont worry, the gas made me so high i was trying to have sex with my husband at 8cm dilated :rofl:
apparently as soon as the MW left the room i said "lets have one last virgin vagina quicky" :shock: :haha:

hmmm.. virgin vagina quickie... wonder how that works?.. lmao:haha::rofl:

well we know how it would work, just not with a 41+ week pregnant "obvious non-virgin"

heres mine. don't know how many cms but i was 4 cm at about 5 in morning and gave birth at 9.32 so this was taken at about 2 or 3 in morning.

Attachments

• 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 414

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4