Show us your labour photos !

Man, they don't let you get gas in the US.
I wish they did, though.

I think over the next decade it will start becoming available. I know, Dartmouth College (in New Hampshire) has recently started offering it. They are a teaching hospital though, so it could be a while before its an option for the majority of Americans. However, im sure it would take quite a few years for that to happen, which doesn't help any current ladies :dohh:
I think its a nice option for those that dont want the epi. but dont want to go without any meds at all. I think the epi rate would decrease greatly if this were available.

Amazing photos and stories ladies!!!

I havn't given birth (except passing my miscarriages at 12 weeks and 8 weeks :( )
And wanted to say I'm sooo proud of you all, your look amazing seens as you just pushed another human out!!!!!

I cant wait to have this experience, will I be saying that at the time?..... :D

xxx

this is me during my c section..... not the same as the rest of the lovely pictures... but thought id join in. im type 1 diabetic so was rushed to theatre after my blood sugars shot up and wouldnt come down after steroids.

Attachments

• SDC10286.jpg
    SDC10286.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 19
this is me during my c section..... not the same as the rest of the lovely pictures... but thought id join in. im type 1 diabetic so was rushed to theatre after my blood sugars shot up and wouldnt come down after steroids.

im glad you shared this!
I think sometimes moms that have had c-sections dont feel as if they have given birth, but i would disagree. It is birth and im glad you opened that up for others to realize what a beautiful thing any type of birth is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->