Show us your labour photos !

The only labour picture I have, Thomas crowning.

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/381794_3037316457090_1388356992_3211202_1741362751_n.jpg

1st one is early labor at 41+4, preparing to go to hospital.
2nd one is me getting ready to push - I had just gotten out of the tub after hitting transition and was waiting thru another contraction before getting on the bed and pushing.

Attachments

• DSC03304 In Labor 3.jpg
    DSC03304 In Labor 3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC03314 Pushing Contraction 2.jpg
    DSC03314 Pushing Contraction 2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 197
First was taken at about 3cm, I was partially induced so had to be monitored.

Second was an hour or so later had to be on my left as LO's heartrate had dropped completely.

Next time I want a pic of my foof!! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1696.jpg
    IMG_1696.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 103
I definitely wish I had taken more pics of my DD's birth I have only 2-3 of me in labor and thats it, none pushing or anything. and then when she first is born.
This one I plan to have a lot more pics taken

Wow some of these pictures are amazing!! I didn't have any pictures taken during labour. It was a bit of a complicated birth when I got to 7cm.

I hope next time I get some pictures x

i love labour photos. not something you think you want done at the time but definately something i love to look back on :cloud9:

Sequeena you are very brave sharing your pic with us. Thank you!
Btw compliments on the neat and tidy foof! Mine won't be as tidy as yours I'm sure. :wacko:

Btw compliments on the neat and tidy foof! Mine won't be as tidy as yours I'm sure. :wacko:

:rofl: Thank you! I got into some weird positions to keep it tiidy but I somehow managed it.

:rofl: Thank you! I got into some weird positions to keep it tiidy but I somehow managed it.

:rofl: i was just thinking the same! I was gonna post my crowning pics, but i look like an ape :rofl:

i think i got in to every position imaginable in those last few weeks to look tidy down there for the birth :blush:

Haha. i trimmed...but i had such issues, so besides that, thats all i did lol

lol i tried 2 weeks ago and i will NEVER attempt it again without a mirror, because i walked away looking like a cut up piece of meat ! :sick: :haha:

awesome thread! Glad to see this thread! I wouldn't have thought to get some labor pics but that's a really good idea! Thanks ladies!

Excellent photos ladies, how did you all manage to look so good I looked like a swamp donkey giving birth lol. I dint remember most details about my labour even after only 2 paracetamol so I would of loved some photos to look back on but I think this time round I'll make sure I get some pics

your photos are all so lovely. I never had any labour photos taken of my last 3 labours but think I will do this time, especially as this will be my last baby :)

Thanks for sharing everyone :) Brilliant pictures, I don't have any as I'm pregnant with number one!

brill idea! defo will get OH to take some piccys when im in labour!! all pics are lovely- congrats girls!

xx

This is 4 hours before baby came out! Technically not in labour (definately wasnt this composed during labour!), went to the hospital after my waters broke. They said i could go home and come back the next day...just as well i didnt!

Attachments

• IMG_3201.jpg
    IMG_3201.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 210

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member