Show us your wrapping :-)

c1403

Reaction score
So, I decided to work from home today and made a start to the wrapping. I usually wait until I have everything but I had a few child free hours.

These are DDs presents from us. DD1 is the neutral coloured paper and DD2 is the blue.

I do love wrapping sessions. I was going to start on family gifts but I'm waiting for the labels from school :)

Screenshot_20191202-163639~2.png

Yay I love this thread each year :)

Lovely paper :xmas10:

Yay I love this thread each year :)

Lovely paper :xmas10:

Thanks. I still have presents at my mum's, so don't think I'll have enough. Blue is from B&M and brown from wilko so should be able to get some more x

Last edited:
Looks great, I am tempted to start my wrapping soon too :xmas8:

Looks fab!
I already posted this but this is their main presents I always do a different paper. I’ve not started wrapping the rest. Not had any time! Might start tomorrow as kids are both at club after school.

8530970F-2F43-4E2D-B45E-DA1B77CBC09E.jpeg

Looks great, I am tempted to start my wrapping soon too :xmas8:

I usually like to do it in the evejing with the tree and a glass of wine. But, my girls are too clued up now so I took my chance this afternoon.
I'll do my usual routine with the family gifts

I have to wait until mine are both at school and nursery. Eldest is off sick at the moment so I can't do it at the moment. Aiming for next week though!

Ooo I’m so tempted to start wrapping too !

Is that reindeer wrapping paper from Home Bargains ? Love it. .

I have some toy story and frozen wrapping paper for some of the girls and DS’s gifts . We usually have character paper but thinking of going with more Christmassy paper ie Santa’s Reindeers etc more fun !

Ooo I’m so tempted to start wrapping too !

Is that reindeer wrapping paper from Home Bargains ? Love it. .

I have some toy story and frozen wrapping paper for some of the girls and DS’s gifts . We usually have character paper but thinking of going with more Christmassy paper ie Santa’s Reindeers etc more fun !

It's wilko but there's loads similar about x

They look great, I started yesterday on family presents but didn't take any pictures as I had ds3 helping which went as you would expect :haha:

I’m going to make a start tonight . I need paper for the girls and DS . I think another trip to BandM for the blue paper C14 posted , perfect for DS!

X

I'm so jealous of the early wrappers! I still need to buy bows. But I can't start until next week on a day off, granted it's not the weekend - otherwise it means putting it off another week. I made the mistake of wrapping on xmas eve last year and DD1 heard me which started questions. So they need to be at school.

I might start wrapping now the tree is up :haha:
it didn't feel right starting before the decs lol.

Oh god wrapping on a Christmas Eve is a big no no for me ! After just having DD2 I was up until 3/4am that Xmas Eve was not good !

Love wrapping by the tree with the fire on !

DH presents. The girls helped to stamp them and the labels are their Christmas card designs :-D

Screenshot_20191209-080117~2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->