Show us your wrapping :-)

I Iove that paper! I clearly need to shop in Aldi, missing out on so much! I couldn't fall in love with any paper this year but that's beaut!

That was the one I found when I thought I had run out. I'm sure it was from studio either last year or the year before

1Lfhb6n.jpg

Wrapped (well made a bag for) my boss' present. I'm a bit stumped now, as I'm fairly certain she had a visible bump growing underneath her Christmas jumper today :shock: so the jumper I've bought may not be suitable if she is pregnant 8-[ we have a good relationship but I don't think it's a wise idea to ask.

That looks lovely, the jumper will surely fit for a little while if there is a bump, and then fit again down the line. It didn't look very tight if memory serves so I'm sure it'll be fine. The wrapping looks amazing

It looked a lot smaller in person when I took it out... Making me worry lol. I printed out a photo of it so she knew what it should look like on... With a note of course. But I think it would be small regardless nevermind a bump on top haha

Everyone's wrapping looks lovely!

I just love the paper I got for my kids.
JiIqFKo.jpg
dXUXayx.jpg

The final bit of wrapping done last night! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas :xmas6:

Screenshot_20191225-203400_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->