showing already? ?

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
I am only 6 weeks today but struggling to button my jeans already. Theres def a 'bump' there but it cant be an actual bump this early surely? This is my second. When I lie down it goes away. I dont want to have to buy maternity clothes this early haha. I know all about the 'bloat' but this is crazy. I lost 2.5stone at weight watchers this year so I def notice it x

Probably just bloat right now, since it goes away when you lay down;) But it won't be long till you pop out soon;) I'm expecting baby #3 and by the end of the day I usually look 3 months pregnant, and the next morning I have a flat tummy again lol. Soon enough though!

I've been super bloated the last couple of days, I feel like my belly has taken on it's own gravitational force field but it thankfully 'deflates' at night :)

It sounds like bloat. It's ridiculous how bad it can get. With both DD2 and this pregnancy I ended up in pregnancy clothes at 4 and a half weeks as I just couldn't get comfortable in my normal pants. At the end of the day I would honestly look a good 5 months pregnant. It does get less after a few weeks =)

Sounds like bloat to me too. I feel the same. I would live in my pjs at the mo if I could but think I'd get some funny looks in college. So still wearing jeans but by the end of the day I feel so uncomfortable. I know I probably will get a bump early enough, as this would be baby number 4, so determined not to break out any maternity wear just yet.

I'm only 5 weeks and 2 days with my first and I'm getting lots of bloating. My jeans feel tight already! X

You know I've been thinking about this a lot lately. If bloating is a sign of pregnancy, can't we just say we're showing and be done with it?? ;)

I mean, showing that we're pregnant doesn't necessarily mean showing your uterus, right? LOL, I say we make it so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->