Showing at 10 weeks???!!!

Vickster1

Reaction score
Hi, I just seem to have popped out!!! I'm a size 8 so normally have a flat stomach but it just seems to have got massive all of a sudden. Is this normal for 10 weeks?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 120
My bloat went away around 9/10 weeks and I was left with a bump. This is my fourth, so I wasn't really surprised.

Your bump is cute!

I have a bump that looks like that. This is my 2nd pregnancy, and my bump showed up a little before 9 weeks. I hadn't figured out whether it was just bloat or a real bump yet, but your uterus is growing, which is what could give you a bump. And, yeah, it is normal. Some people pop out early. Congrats!

We're a similar size and mine was the same way but ended up being bloat. It went down (you can only imagine how panicked I was when I woke up to a flat stomach!) and then my real bump came in a couple of weeks later xx

Well, this was my 7 week pic... I have yet to take my 8 week pic (this afternoon). Yes some of it is bloat but there is definitely a bump there for me. VERY early. Currently trying to figure out if it's twins, as there are plenty of signs pointing to twins and an inconclusive ultrasound!

[IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/25ptpbm.jpg[/IMG]

Hi, I jugs seem to have popped out!!! I'm a size 8 so normally have a flat stomach but it just seems to have got massive all of a sudden. Is this normal for 10 weeks?

I thought I had a bump last week but it went down. Definitely bloat :(. Hard to tell which yours is. My thought is if you can suck it in, it's bloat, if not, it's a bump :). Hopefully that's actually right, lol.

Holy cow, Mamabean! I would be very surprised if that's NOT multiple babies if you're only at 7 weeks!

Right?!?!! I swear something was missed in my scan!! My mw wasn't sure either! I can suck in a little bit but it's very uncomfortable, something I haven't felt this early on before. In the morning it's not quite as bad but it's definitely still there, by evening it's bigger because of bloat. That pic was in the afternoon!

I thought I had a bump last week but it went down. Definitely bloat :(. Hard to tell which yours is. My thought is if you can suck it in, it's bloat, if not, it's a bump :). Hopefully that's actually right, lol.

Holy cow, Mamabean! I would be very surprised if that's NOT multiple babies if you're only at 7 weeks!

Vickster is this your first? A lot of times women show sooner with subsequent pregnancies... I started showing about that much by 10 weeks with my 2nd, 3rd and 4th babies. If it's your first, are you set up for an early scan?

Vickster is this your first? A lot of times women show sooner with subsequent pregnancies... I started showing about that much by 10 weeks with my 2nd, 3rd and 4th babies. If it's your first, are you set up for an early scan?

It's my first. I can a scan a 7 weeks and all looked on track. Currently just over 10 weeks!

I've definitely popped now at 11 weeks and it's my 2nd child. It's impossible me to hide so I'm all for floaty dresses to hide it as only a few people know :)

I am 12 weeks 3 days with my first and I've been showing for like 2 weeks now. There is still a tiny bit bloat there but I even wake up with a bump :)
Idk what clothes size I am, I only know my European size :) But my pre pregnancy weight was 100lbs and I'm only 5'4" so that's probably why I've been showing early.

Mamabean, I'd say twins if not triplets.

I'm nearly 12 weeks and fully in maternity clothes. This is my fourth first trimester and I've totally given up! When I finally announce people will be amazed in not further on. Half of it is fat and bloat but I definitely look pregnant!!

11 weeks now and getting bigger!

Attachments

• preg.jpg
    preg.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 20
Well, this was my 7 week pic... I have yet to take my 8 week pic (this afternoon). Yes some of it is bloat but there is definitely a bump there for me. VERY early. Currently trying to figure out if it's twins, as there are plenty of signs pointing to twins and an inconclusive ultrasound!

[IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/25ptpbm.jpg[/IMG]

Hi, I jugs seem to have popped out!!! I'm a size 8 so normally have a flat stomach but it just seems to have got massive all of a sudden. Is this normal for 10 weeks?

Being this early...and with that stomach....I am like 100% positive that you have multiples!!!!

My 9 week bump... plus now I can feel my uterus and it's measuring 12 cm above my pubic bone (about halfway to my belly button) and hear at least one heartbeat since 8w4d :)

https://i60.tinypic.com/rr8fus.jpg

Oh wow! When do you have your next scan?

Not til 12ish weeks, around the beginning of October. Eeek! The wait is killing me, and all the symptoms that point to twins are driving me crazy with not knowing for sure! I go for my next mw appt this Wednesday though so who knows maybe she will decide to do one earlier. She said last time that the bigger they are, the harder they are to miss, which makes perfect sense, so I should probably just wait til 12 weeks. Gah. I just think that there's no way they could still be in the same position they were at 7w4d.. one hiding behind the other! If that is the case! It looked like something was behind one baby in the scan..!

Oh wow! When do you have your next scan?

Did you get a scan picture? If so can you post it? :)

Ha! just saw this after posting my own "showing already" post.. now I don't feel AS bad..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->