Showing at 5 weeks

Vickster1

Reaction score
Ok so this is ridiculous. With my daughter I did show early at about 8 weeks. However, I already have quite a big bump already and i'm 5 weeks!! I know everyones saying it'll be bloat but i mean come on! I'm normally a UK size 6/8 and have toned abs etc but I look about 12 weeks pregnant and it's getting hard to hide! I don't really know what to do! Any one else showing??

Sadly I'll be another one to add that it will be bloat! At 5 weeks, baby is like the size of a seed and the uterus hasn't grown much. It'll still be tucked under the pubic bone.

But the bloat can be rock solid and huge in my experience. I struggled to fit into my jeans weeks 5-8! My stomach was solid and I looked pregnant although it did change size at different times of the day! I found my bloat improved at week 8/9 and I suddenly didn't look pregnant anymore and didn't until about 20 weeks!

All you can really do is loose tops to hide it.. I was lucky as it fell over Autumn, so I wore a lot of oversized jumpers! I used hair bobbles to make my jeans looser or leggings!

My bloat was also hard and kicked in 5/6 weeks. I did the rubber band trick until 15 weeks when I caved and got maternity jeans lol

Don't know if it will go down again before reinflating but my board flat tummy is now rounded out and poofy! Yet with Ds3 I could pass for not pregnant until 3rd tri!

I had really bad bloating with my last pregnancy, I looked 4+ months at 7/8 weeks! X

I bloated EARLY and BADLY with my second and fourth babies. Ridiculous. With both, I had an event to go to at just 6 weeks along and was asked numerous times when I was due on those days. I was not happy!!!!! Haha. I was not ready to tell people yet!

Did your bloat match up with genders by chance? I had NO bloat with my first (son) and a ton of bloat with my second (daughter).

I've never had bloating before my oh gosh this time I am soooooo bloated all the time it's crazy. It's definitely bloat though because the uterus is behind the pubic bone until around 12 weeks so it can't be bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->