Showing Rather Early?

18AnExpecting

Reaction score
I know most of you will say this is bloat, and as true as that may be i'm so excited to have ANY bump, it's so cute :D
https://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af307/JulyBabyComingSoon/SJR6l11388771749_zps4e9f1fc4.jpg
I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!​

I dunno,
Doesn't really look like bloat to me but it does look like the start of a cute bump :)

AWH! Thank you dear!
I know being that I'm just about 12 weeks, i could be starting a bump. Everyone just says with your first it takes forever, but as they say every women is different and every pregnancy is different!

I think bump. I started having a firm "bump" about a week and a half to two weeks ago. I have no idea why - never been pregnant before. And I was very much a "gym go-er" before getting pregnant so I would have thought my ab muscles were quite fit. lol :shrug:

I'm short (almost 5'2") and have an athletic build....so not a skinny minny, but not much of a chunky monkey either. :haha:

I started showing pretty early with my first! So anything is possible :)

Yeah Mara?! Its definitely firm! I was never a skinny minny, but I wasn't trimmed and toned either, just your average Jane :p I'm loving my bump so far, and its really made me think, wow, there's really a baby in there. Since i've been almost in shock/denial hahaha

I know. Once you start seeing your body change its like, "omg, there really IS a baby in there!". lol I can't suck my bump in at all, and I was told that when you can't suck it in, then its a bump. Otherwise its mostly just bloat. I can button my jeans, but after about 2 minutes it starts to hurt!! I leave the button undone and use a hair rubberband to help keep it sort of shut. haha (Sometimes its just more comfortable to leave the zipper half way down too LOL).

Thats my situation to a T!
I start to feel miserable with my jeans on! I'm NOT buying maternity clothes until i have to. I'm hoping I can make it by til spring then i can just wear all my sundresses for the rest of my pregnancy! I don't know if i'll make it though, i feel like i'm getting bigger every day!

I totally caved and bought some jeans with that really low elastic waist band. Not the kind with the giant kangaroo pouch that goes over your bump. I found them online at Oldnavy.com. I wear them on the weekends so that my work doesn't notice (not ready to tell them yet). And OMG they are so comfortable!!!! Love!!!

I take weekly bump pictures and its just amazing how my tummy has changed. Tomorrow is my next bump picture. haha

Yeah, I haven't noticed a change weekly YET. So i've been taking them bi-weekly. Just so i actually see a difference, I look weekly because i know soon i'll see changes quicker, then i shall start weekly photos. I own a TON of stretchy pants, so i know i can keep wearing those, and my jobs dress code is pretty lax so thankfully i can wear what i please there :p

I didn't think I was changing too much but from week 11 to 12 there was some definite outward growth. haha

ahh such a cute bump, I am really bloated this time. Im wondering when I will get a bump this time, I seem to lose weight in first trimester, last time I didn't get to big, apparently I had good stomach muscles which was news to me lol I think it was all the being sick. That looks like a proper bump to me. Belly bands are fantastic if jeans don't fit properly as you just put them over and means pre pregnancy stuff lasts longer

Deffo bump im all bloat at the mo but think ill start getting a bump soon its getting harder and its my first too xx congrats on your cute little bump xx

So glad to know its more bump than bloat! I love it so much makes me really feeeeel pregnant :p Thanks for looking mommas! I love the feedback :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->