sick and confused tmi warning sry

KerryAnne02

Reaction score
hey ladies!!! i finished depo shot in february and did NOT get a second shot. i CANT stand depo. i was only on it three months....anyways my concern is because we are using the pull out method but no protection. i did get my period back in early april. the 2nd to be exact. it lasted 4 days. we had unprotected sex the 9th 10th the 12th the 14th the 16th 17th all using the pull out method. my concern is when i went to the bathroom on the 16th during intercourse i had pink bleeding only when i wiped it lasted lightly on and off for an hour then stopped. that night about 5 hours later round 2 am i threw up and i threw up all day yesterday did not keep a single thing down. today im a little better but can only eat jello.AND IM STARVING!!! i want to eat everything in sight but i just puke sometime cant even make it to the bathroom. sry tmi. any advice would be great thanks

seems far too early to test and for MS but you should probably test first then contact your doctor

What are you supposed to do if you don't have a doctor? They wouldn't let me in at a lab cuz I didnt have a doctor order form..like what the heck man

If you can't get into a doc just go to an ER. Let them know that you suspect you might be pregnant and say something about having cramps and spotting. Usually that will prompt them to do a blood test. Especially if it has been over a month since your last period. They also can't turn you away for not having insurance or a PCP or anything like that.

hey ladies!!! i finished depo shot in february and did NOT get a second shot. i CANT stand depo. i was only on it three months....anyways my concern is because we are using the pull out method but no protection. i did get my period back in early april. the 2nd to be exact. it lasted 4 days. we had unprotected sex the 9th 10th the 12th the 14th the 16th 17th all using the pull out method. my concern is when i went to the bathroom on the 16th during intercourse i had pink bleeding only when i wiped it lasted lightly on and off for an hour then stopped. that night about 5 hours later round 2 am i threw up and i threw up all day yesterday did not keep a single thing down. today im a little better but can only eat jello.AND IM STARVING!!! i want to eat everything in sight but i just puke sometime cant even make it to the bathroom. sry tmi. any advice would be great thanks

Well if you happened to conceive on the 9th, then it could be implantation bleeding. If that is the case though, then it should show up at least faintly on a test sometime in the next week. If an HPT comes back negative then it is probably just your body getting the depo out of your system and re-adjusting your hormones.

Oh cool, I thought I was supposed to an OBGYN but was shocked when the one called said they don't do blood tests. She said I needed to go to a lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->