sick of feeling fat!

MrsB30

Reaction score
so I quit smoking almost 2 years ago and definatley gained the weight people talk about when you quit. I gained close to 20 pounds! :( I worked my butt off to lose it and only managed to get about 8 pounds off with diet and exercise. (I was only 125 to begin with so its not like I got huge!)
Anyways after getting a second job and becoming a wife I have gained another 20 pounds and just dont have the time to get to the gym or out for a run or walk each day or week or even month!!!! I work 65 hours a week and am also trying to find time to spend as a couple. I am defeated and tired of having an excuse to why I cant lose weight.
Any suggestions for someone who wants to shed some pounds but just cant find the time for a proper routine????

Thanks

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have no advice :nope: because i can't stick to anything :shrug: lol

My advice would be to forget the exercise for now and concentrate on what you eat. You CAN get to your ideal weight without exercise as nutrition is 80% of the battle anyway. Get rid of the junk in your house (processed carbs like white bread/pasta/rice, sweets, soda etc) and stock up on lean proteins (chicken, fish esp. fatty fish like salmon/tuna) and lots of veggie and fruits and salad. Don't starve yourself, just eat small regular meals to rev up your metabolism. You can do it! :happydance:

I would love it if I could get rid of all the junk! Problem is my hubby is a junk food fanatic and hes weighed the same since we met 8 years ago!!! Hes got a super high metabolism I guess. I dont eat too much junk but when I do I eat it all day!
I have started making sure there is always fresh fruit and veggies so when I want something sweet I grab an orange or an apple.
I guess its just hard looking at a stranger in the mirror all the time and never feeling confident but I am sure I will get there!
Thanks girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->