Sick of people saying it's just the hormones..

mummie2be

Reaction score
Yes I know my hormones are on the fritz right now, but is not possible that I am actually cracking under pressure?
The realization that I'm having a baby finally hit me when we put up the crib this weekend. And I have to go for some more blood work this week because something "just isn't right". And to top it off, OH just called from work saying our truck is dead after putting over 1500$ into it to fix it and now it's beyond repair. It's not worth putting more money into. So either OH loses his job because he doesn't have transportation to work or we go out and get financing, that we can't afford, for a car that we really do need.
With everything that is happening I just broke down this morning. I've been crying and non-stop and I'm sick of everyone saying "oh, its just the hormones you will get over it". Honestly, yes the hormones are a part of it, but right now I just feel like I can't take anymore of this. :cry::cry::cry:

Awww hunni :( I'm really sorry to hear about everything that's going on - hormones or not, it's still a lot for someone to handle at once, the hormones are just the icing on the cake. Don't forget to just breath and it really will get better!

Aw sorry! Hormones are crazy, but not every feeling is because of them! A lot is happening and it's overwhelming. I understand! My two cats have been sick ad we have been getting testing done since January, we are doing my daughters room, to move her into it in a few weeks, my white blood cell counts are sky high, they have tested them 4 times and can't figure out why. So sometimes it's just that a lot is happening at once. Just take one day at a time. Although money is a stress, try to remember you have to do what you have to do ( in regards to the truck) and don't let it upset you because it is out of your control. Hang in there, only a few more months :)

I'm so sorry you're stressed - it sounds like you have good reason. We had a similar situation with a ten-year old car that we really needed to get another year out of but despite pouring money into keeping it going it wasn't meant to be. Try to just let your oh deal with the car as much as is possible (let him come up with solutions if possible) and focus on yourself and the baby if you can. I know it's hard but you are at the end of pregnancy and can't let the stress overwhelm you. This is easier said than done, but no amount of worry will change the car situation. My suggestions are based on what I should have done myself over the past few months to save myself a lot of stress. Feel better. Everything will work out!

I feel your pain... my OH's car broke down, too, and we have absolutely no money to get it fixed and it's our only car. :( I'm so stressed out worrying about how he's going to get to work, how am I going to get to doctor appointments, and what if I go into labor and the car still isn't fixed?? Murphy's law in full effect.. :( As if being pregnant in the third trimester wasn't hard enough.

Gah that pisses me off the only person that is my mom people! That doesn't make things better saying that! I'm sorry! I told one of my friends that if someone said one more thing like that I would get them and I would get away with it cuz I could claim temp insanity ha! Jerks *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->