Sick oh so SICK..UPDATE PICS ADDED EVAP??

Well its a BFN, kinda dissappointed so I guess I will see if AF shows up on the 9th. But know I am kind of worried why i am so sick

It is really early so it could be too soon. I know easier said than done because I want to see a :bfp: so bad I keep telling myself it is too early and maybe I won't start tomorrow but I do not think I am that lucky still hoping though which means i will be crushed when :witch: shows up but oh well, I will cross that bridge when it gets here.

Yeah I have stopped gettin my hopes up. In July I skipped a whole entire month and I was so excited unitl witch came in August, I remember I was sooo crushed I cried for hours.

Well, I am trying to convince myself that there is no hope and then a little pain or feeling will make me think "maybe" only to have to try to remind myself that I most likely am not all over again and so on and so forth. PMA has kept a distance and only shows up every once and awhile only to be thrown out by doubt.

Its always a struggle, but I just took my temp and usually at this time of day its 97.7 and now is 98.4 so I am going to test FMU tomorrow and then I will test day after AF is supposed to be here if she doesnt show up

Mine is 98.36 and I am still getting :bfn: but had a really weird test this morning it was a double line = positive and the control line was vertical but at the top of where the test line should be there was a line that was horizontal, I have no idea what it meant but if :witch: does not show up tomorrow I will test again. Good luck on your tests.

No I don't have my mom's digital camera, the one day I give it back to them and I get a weird result. I will get the camera today or tomorrow and try to get a pick. It was dark so if it stays I can get a pic and show it.

ok so I have a camera phone and took a picture, I have no idea what this test was trying to do but what is this?

Attachments

• ba720d89d46f.jpg
    ba720d89d46f.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 94
did you call the manufacturer? i have never seen anything like that. I took another test this morning and the first minute was BFN and after that OH spilled water in it so I have no idea. And my temp this morning is 98.5

I am soo scared to see witch this week I wish she would just fall off the face of the planet for 9 months

Well still sick, i couldnt keep down my hotdog. its just gettin ridiculous

whens the last time you tested??...puking is def not normal unless you have something wrong, or are pregnat?!?! ;)

Course you are still in with a chance.

We all are as long as :witch: is not here!

:hug:

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr215/acowart_photo/evap.jpg

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr215/acowart_photo/evap-2.jpg

When did it come up? I am so excited for you, my temp went down but I was up all night so i do not know what it really was. I think the :witch: will make an appearance later on today. I see a line and I was getting evaps that I could not get to show up on camera. I am so excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->