Sick!

Srrme

Reaction score
Elias has come down with a cold (we're staying with my father in law until we find a house to live in, and he brought home a cold a week ago, and despite us keeping Elias away from him, he still came down with it).

So far, he only has a somewhat stuffy nose, and an occasional cough. He's not running a fever, and is sleeping and eating fine.

We bought a vaporizer, baby Vicks, medicine, etc.

Is there anyway I can tell if it's RSV? :nope:

Hi,

I would keep a close eye on him, bt it sounds like he is coping really well with this illness. Millie had RSV over Christmas 2009, it really floored her as she was still oxygen dependant at the time, and her oxygen requirements went right up an she was hospitalized for a week. Also, I think the typical RSV season is more autumn/winter. Of course if he looks like there is more recession on his chest, or he gets wheezy I would defibately get him checked out.
It sounds to me like you are doing all the right things x

Elias is getting better, but now I'm sick! :dohh:

oh no!! *chuckles* yes we`re out of rsv season so hopefully that isn`t it! *crosses fingers*

It can go round in circles! We had around 6 weeks of illness being passed around from sore throats, coughs, colds and norovirus here! Grim!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->