Sick

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by TabbyCakes, Nov 13, 2011.

1. TabbyCakes

TabbyCakes Pregnant 2nd trimester ;)

Anyone else feel aweful from the second they missed their period. All i can seem to do is sleep I am so tired all the time, Im hoping feeling this sick is a good thing. Like the more tired i am the heather the baby is.. I havent been to the doctor yet cause i only got a positive test on saturday.

2. Lillerina

Lillerina Well-Known Member

I was exhausted for the first 2 weeks after my missed period. That's passed now, thankfully! Hopefully yours will pass, too.

3. TabbyCakes

Its only been 5 days since i missed mine. im trying to not let everyone realize before i go to the doctor but its getting so obvious. I slept for 16 hours today lol.:sleep:

4. lysh

lysh TTC #2

Yes, I have been very fatigued....I am finding work days are sometimes hard to get through!

5. TabbyCakes

Its like if im up and moving for more then an hour all i wanna do is sleep.

6. ColoradoBaby1

ColoradoBaby1 Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I honestly thought I was going to fall asleep at my desk on Thursday. I had no idea what to do. I tried to walk around a bit to wake back up, but I'm tired ALL THE TIME and I sleep about 10 hours every night. I also have morning sickness all day long, and have a cold. LOL...ah, the joys.

7. chrislo4

chrislo4 Mum to Lucie & expecting!

Extreme tiredness has been my worst symptom so far. DF & i used to go to bed around 11/half 11. For the last 2 weeks, we've been in bed by 9!! (DF feels he has to get into bed with me, bless him!) Despite getting a good nights sleep, i still feel knackered when i get into work!

8. lysh

lysh TTC #2

Now I am ready for other symptoms so I can feel even more reassured about this pregnancy!

9. duckytwins

duckytwins 3 boys and 3 angels

if allowed, i could sleep 25 hours a day! :rofl: but i'm like that all the time, pg or not! my problem has been the nausea and m/s. i'm nauseous all day long and then i throw up late at night, or, lately, early in the morning. it's horrible! i don't remember feeling this bad when i was pg the first time.. and there were TWO in there!!! hoping it ends for everyone soon! they call the second tri the honeymoon! i hope so!

10. TabbyCakes

im starting nausea at 5 weeks ? I havent been to the doctor cause they cant see me for another week. :/