Sick

TabbyCakes

Pregnant 2nd trimester ;)
Reaction score
Anyone else feel aweful from the second they missed their period. All i can seem to do is sleep I am so tired all the time, Im hoping feeling this sick is a good thing. Like the more tired i am the heather the baby is.. I havent been to the doctor yet cause i only got a positive test on saturday.

I was exhausted for the first 2 weeks after my missed period. That's passed now, thankfully! Hopefully yours will pass, too.

Its only been 5 days since i missed mine. im trying to not let everyone realize before i go to the doctor but its getting so obvious. I slept for 16 hours today lol.:sleep:

Yes, I have been very fatigued....I am finding work days are sometimes hard to get through!

Its like if im up and moving for more then an hour all i wanna do is sleep.

Absolutely. I honestly thought I was going to fall asleep at my desk on Thursday. I had no idea what to do. I tried to walk around a bit to wake back up, but I'm tired ALL THE TIME and I sleep about 10 hours every night. I also have morning sickness all day long, and have a cold. LOL...ah, the joys.

Extreme tiredness has been my worst symptom so far. DF & i used to go to bed around 11/half 11. For the last 2 weeks, we've been in bed by 9!! (DF feels he has to get into bed with me, bless him!) Despite getting a good nights sleep, i still feel knackered when i get into work!

Now I am ready for other symptoms so I can feel even more reassured about this pregnancy!

if allowed, i could sleep 25 hours a day! :rofl: but i'm like that all the time, pg or not! my problem has been the nausea and m/s. i'm nauseous all day long and then i throw up late at night, or, lately, early in the morning. it's horrible! i don't remember feeling this bad when i was pg the first time.. and there were TWO in there!!! hoping it ends for everyone soon! they call the second tri the honeymoon! i hope so!

im starting nausea at 5 weeks ? I havent been to the doctor cause they cant see me for another week. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->