sick!

I know what you mean louise, if any of he kids are sick, i run fast in opposite direction and leave OH to deal with it.

I know what you mean louise, if any of he kids are sick, i run fast in opposite direction and leave OH to deal with it.
I have panick attacks if anyone in my house is sick. And if it happens to be me feeling sick, well, thats a fate worse than death!

If one of the kids looks pale or even retches my stomach turns over and i find any excuse to leave the room. I can cope with baby sick but proper stuff no way. Ppl taking about it gives me the cold sweats.

If one of the kids looks pale or even retches my stomach turns over and i find any excuse to leave the room. I can cope with baby sick but proper stuff no way. Ppl taking about it gives me the cold sweats.
So are you actually suffering from the same fear too? I psychically cannot breathe when I hear or see someone being sick; it makes my head go funny and I go all dizzy and loose my breath (Im guessing thats a panick attack) Baby sick I think I can deal with, though I wont have much choice, but like you said, proper sick, no....
It's like, when you go out on a friday night (even though I forgot what thats like), you see all these students absolutely off their trollies, drunk; and they're on the road side puking up. WHY on earth would anyone want to do that to themselves? That's why I have never ever drunk more than I know I can take- I aint being sick for anything.

I wouldn't even go out on a Friday night as I couldn't cope with the drunks being sick. I get real panicky too, I can't cope with sound either, i turn tv up real loud. Gabriel was ill once, and he was in bed and i just knew he was gonna be sick i pushed him and OH into ensuite and literaaly ran downstairs into kitchen!

I was so worried about morning sickness but thankfully only queasy and controlled with ginger biscuits and cold bottled water. Like you I will do anything to try not to be sick.

I wouldn't even go out on a Friday night as I couldn't cope with the drunks being sick. I get real panicky too, I can't cope with sound either, i turn tv up real loud. Gabriel was ill once, and he was in bed and i just knew he was gonna be sick i pushed him and OH into ensuite and literaaly ran downstairs into kitchen!

I was so worried about morning sickness but thankfully only queasy and controlled with ginger biscuits and cold bottled water. Like you I will do anything to try not to be sick.
Wow, it seems that fear of vomit is more common than I thought.
Alot of people h ave asked me "why are u so scared of sick", to which I just never had an answer for them. I cant even remember how it started!
I havent been sick once during my pregnancy, and if I feel close to being sick, I try my hardest to knock myself out lol, I simply have to go to sleep because I just cannot cope with the horrible watery crap that comes up right before vomitting.
I see these kids on that american program jackass, drinking pints and pints of milk, only to see who can spew it up the fastest and the farthest; and the only words I can use to describe them is, TWAT!!!!!!!
It's not normal.

I don't know why either louise, I remember when i was a kid at school, if someone was sick I wouldn't want to go the next day incase it happened again.

My OH doesn't really understand I just don't do sick, even on the tv.

I don't know why either louise, I remember when i was a kid at school, if someone was sick I wouldn't want to go the next day incase it happened again.

My OH doesn't really understand I just don't do sick, even on the tv.​
How bizarre, because thats exactly how I am even with the tv lol.
When ever my friends/family go out drinking and I happen to be with them, I always have to ask "You dont feel sick do you?", "You're not going to be sick are ya"? "You're going to throw up, I know it"- and I will ask them until it pisses them off so much that they're sober.
Maybe thats taking it to an extreme level, but seriously, that's how bad my fear is! And if anyone has hiccups, especially through drink, I'm paranoid to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->