Sickening!!!

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Just hearing and reading about the shooting that happened at the screening of the new Batman movie in Denver. :( My heart sank when I read the headline, fighting back the tears watching the news.

RIP beautiful people xx:cry:

I just went on the the sun website and seen, it's horrible.

I was in tears, saw it on news website. Thinking of them all :(

It's horrendous!! Absolutely awful. There's some truly sick people on this planet. Apparently the youngest victim is 6 years old!!! It's so sad and devastating. Thoughts and prayers to all those injured and to the family's of those lost. RIP to the 14 innocents who died at the hand of some evil, cowardly maniac!! :cry::cry:

It's horrific :( Horrible horrible thing to have happened! :(

Im so sad for the families involved this is such a awful disgusting thing to happen. I have always had a slight fear of something like this happening in a cinema when i go and this will no doubt add to my paranoia. It's so shocking, how humans can do this.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colorado-theater-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I've been to that theater several times. It just... It honestly blows my mind. :nope:

On Sky News the hospital that treated the 3 month old said that the baby was treated and discharged as is doing well.

It really is saddening to think of all the innocent people that have been killed or injured :(

I saw this on facebook first thing this morning but it was by someone who says ridiculous 'news' that's never true to wind people up and I thought it was too far fetched to be true :O my heart goes out to the families x

It is heartbreaking. How anyone would decide to do that in a crowded place just to cause more destruction. I can't imagine how that poor mother of the 6 year old must feel. :nope:
There are just no words.

The world keeps getting worse. Dont even feel safe to go see a movie :/

Yeah it was one man, I will post a link to the story now x

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...-cinema-gun-horror-at-Batman-movie-in-US.html

:(

Thanks hun. Its totally disgusting but like someone commented on that story - if they're going to make it so easy for people to get hold of firearms its going to keep happening :nope: how many public place shoot outs from deranged people is it going to take for them to make it illegal to have one :shrug: x

I feel sick thinking about this. I've read a number of witness accounts and its just so sad. All those poor innocent people :( can't even go to see a movie these days, its disgusting.

:cry: my heart goes out to them all. What a horrible horrible time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->