Sickening!!!

I am so glad theres no nasty things said about that babies parents here. I seen the story pop up yesterday and the things people said about the parents made me even more sad. Really is upsetting news this. :(

I am so glad theres no nasty things said about that babies parents here. I seen the story pop up yesterday and the things people said about the parents made me even more sad. Really is upsetting news this. :(

The baby is ok though :)

I thought it was quite interesting why babies and children were allowed in to see a midnight screening. Guess the rules in America are different. I don't think anyone over the age of 18 can see a film here if its after 10.

Regardless, its an awful tragedy. May those poor souls rest in peace. Just horrific how they must of spent their last few seconds in pure terror :(

Oh I thought the baby died. I didnt want to read to much in to the story just seen some on facebook talking about it. It dosnt feel safe anywhere really since this does occur, I remember a lot of incidents of these shootings in past decade. Think we all remember the school in Scotland. :(

I keep seeing this in the news and it makes my heart bleed.. A 9 year old killed, a 3 month old injured.. 11 critical in hospital, 12 dead.. 58 injured.

Has anyone heard why he apparently did it? Besides being a psychopath x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->