Sickly hunger

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
I've had a sickly hunger feeling all day today. Haven't been able to go longer than a couple of hours without eating and the feeling returns

And although I've eaten throughout the day I still feel empty, lethargic and weak

Anyone else?

That is the start of morning sickness for me. I've had it for about the last 24 hours.

Yup, definitely have that here too. The hunger is pretty extreme and always combined with a sick feeling.

Oh no. So I can assume this is going to progressively get worse.

Would very much rather not vomit though. Lol

It does seem to get worse, I end up feeling very hungover and queasy but I've never puked from morning sickness (yet...).

That's morning sickness for you! Try and eat something regularly if you can! Big hugs!

Yep me too....hungry and queasy. I never know what I fancy to eat either - thank god DH is good in the kitchen and keeps rustling me stuff up that does the trick.
I've had this on and off for a week. I really had good intentions to watch my weight this time around but food is the only remedy for the queasiness.

The tiredness got the better of me last night and I was in bed and asleep by half 8. Awake just before 6 with hugely bloated trapped wind tummy. That's settled now and now seems to be a very angry tiger in there lol. The noises are crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->