sickness and tiredness when does it and

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
ok so this is my 4th pregnancy and I have never felt so tired and Ill please tell me I'm not going to feel like this the whole 40 weeks when does it end and will I get down energy back I physically can't do anything I hate it

They typically say that the nausea and exhaustion improve significantly in the second trimester!

Honestly everyones pregnancy is different. With my first the sickness and loss of energy stopped bang on week 14 with my second I was sick right up to delivery. This is my third and I am 10 weeks today and DYING from the nausea and vomiting. I am hoping for a 14 week miracle!! Lol

Oh my goodness I am around 6 weeks and im dying from this nausea. I have absolutely zero energy or desire to do anything. Really hoping it will go away by the end of this trimester and that I wont be one of those unlucky ones that suffers throughout the entire pregnancy. I am underweight and already lost 2 more pounds from 1 week of severe nausea ugh. I am praying for some relief🙏🙏🙏

I feel a bit better this morning but I just know I will be grimmers by this afternoon... praying for these next few weeks to fly by... x

I hit 14 weeks tomorrow and I'm still puking my guts out and totally exhausted.

I was exhausted beyond belief until about week 16, then my energy picked up and so far so good!

This is also my 4th pregnancy, and my body is taking it rough. The last time I was pregnant was 8 years ago now. I swear I've never been this sick, or this exhausted.

I am 8w3d now, and my Dr is putting a medicine pump into my abdomen to pump in meds 24/7. She's also sending a home health care nurse to my house once a day to administer IV fluids. I've been so sick, entirely unable to eat, and barely able to drink. I lost 7 lbs this week alone.
I'm praying all this goes away very soon

Some people it doesn't go away the entire pregnancy! For me it was roughly 13/14 weeks and it went away. The nausea the tiredness never really went away.

This is also my 4th pregnancy, and my body is taking it rough. The last time I was pregnant was 8 years ago now. I swear I've never been this sick, or this exhausted.

I am 8w3d now, and my Dr is putting a medicine pump into my abdomen to pump in meds 24/7. She's also sending a home health care nurse to my house once a day to administer IV fluids. I've been so sick, entirely unable to eat, and barely able to drink. I lost 7 lbs this week alonbe.
I'm praying all this goes away very soon
I could of wrote this last pregnancy 8 year ago I really hope it gets better for us xx

With my 1st pregnancy I had standard first trimester sickness and tiredness but with my second it lasted right up until I had her. It was awful. I don’t have any helpful advise but I feel your pain, it’s so overwhelming especially when you have other children to take of :hugs:

Honestly haven't felt as tired as I do this time round... yep i'm 8 years older but the exhaustion is a killer... plus i'm still 10 days away from everyone knowing my news (first scan 26th July) I'm sure everyone just thinks I'm sat at home eating cake as my waistband is expanding by the day lol!!

Really feeling sorry for myself today. Also feeling sooo green and tired. I cant function. There people say oh you arent throwing up so it's not so bad. Being nauseas all day with a horrible feeling in belly is worse.

nausea isn't so bad any more for me but the tiredness is unreal I am so run down I'm so full of cold sores like the worst I've ever had I feel so sorry for myself xx

Growing babies is really hard work! Feel like my body is the mothership and bean is the alien running it Heehee. Iv learnt to take my Pre natal vits at night and its made a slight difference in my daytime nausea! Ugh cold sores are the worst. I had them in my 7th and 8th week. Hope u feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->