sickness bug advice??

rubberducky88

Mum to 2 little monsters!
Reaction score
Hi girls,
I'm 21 weeks today and I've picked up a horrible sickness bug from my MIL - I can't keep anything down, even finding it difficult to sip water!

All I'm bringing up is stomach bile and I'm worried I might get dehydrated :(

Has anyone got any advice on how to cope with this in pregnancy? :( it's horrible! Haven't had a bug like this for years
Xx

You poor thing! I had one last week and it was awful!! All you can do is take dioralyte and rest up :hugs:

I had vomiting & diahroea about 2 weeks ago, i was advised that I couldnt take medication and the important thing was to rest and ensure I took in fluids, I think you should check with your own doctor as mine lasted 2 days max. I couldnt keep anything down, water made me worse :wacko: but flat 7up was easier for me to keep down?? and eventually I could take more and more - at first it was just a sip!

Good luck and hope you feel better soon...its a horrible dose to have esp when your pregnant!!!

Thanks ladies - my doctor has made me an appointment at a local hospital as they want to check I'm not dehydrated :( xx

Hey hun, i literally had this bug on Monday, i hope you are feeling better, I know i am now, and finally eating and drinking properly again!!

Sending love n hugs to you and bubba xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->