Sickness gone at 8 weeks bit worried

kitchenware

Reaction score
Hey has anyone else had this? I have been really sick for the past couple of weeks, but today nothing. I don't feel ill, or tired or sick. I had full blown sickness with my two eldest until about 15 weeks. A bit worried now.... I know there's no much that can be done at this stage anyway. Wish I had a ultrasound machine at home so I could always check!

I am going through the same thing. Weeks 6 & 7 I was very ill then I got a wicked migraine, then this week the sickness is gone!

I did some research and many people said that their sickness would come and go, so I am praying that, that is the case for me. I would be devastated if I lost this baby.

Although my bbs hurt much more this week, so I am holding on to that!

Symptoms come and go, so try not worry about that. Easier said than done I know! With DS I didn't have any symptoms until 7 weeks and exhaustion hit me like a bag of bricks. It went away and I had no other symptoms. I went on to have a very normal and healthy pregnancy with him.

With DS, my MS ended abruptly. I think it was somewhere between 8 to 10 weeks. One day I just woke up and felt completely fine. It freaked me out too. Obviously everything was fine as he's 6 now. :) I haven't had barely any morning sickness with this one at all. I'm actually just hungry all the time. If I don't eat I start feeling sick but that's me on a normal basis, it just happens faster now that I'm pregnant.

Mine went at 7 weeks, but then came back at 8 with a vengeance so yours might well come back too.

With my DD I was sick from the day after the blood work all the way through labor. I would even wake up in the middle of the night and throw up. I don't remember when MS hit with my DS. It was bad but not as bad as with my DD. I am 7w1d today and I have only gagged a couple times when I smell something unpleasant. It seems so foreign to me to not be sick yet, though it would be really neat if it stayed this way.

Symptoms come and go, so try not worry about that. Easier said than done I know! With DS I didn't have any symptoms until 7 weeks and exhaustion hit me like a bag of bricks. It went away and I had no other symptoms. I went on to have a very normal and healthy pregnancy with him.

This. Mine have already started to come and go. The only consistent one has been fatigue. :coffee:

Thanks everyone for replies. I started getting loads of really bad cramps overnight as well. I sense all is not well but not very much I can do about it. Fingers crossed it's just body adapting 😓

Hope all is ok. Sure it's just changing hormone levels. The last week
I started to feel a lot better able to eat chocolate again which I normally love then today I feel awful! At work and it's a struggle! X

Yep I've felt like crap for the last 3 weeks and I woke up this morning feeling totally normal! Though still moody as hell but all my physical symptoms are gone.

First trimester is just a continuous worry. Still don't feel sick, no more cramping but now feeling exhausted. Strangely feel more reassured now I seem to have swapped one symptom for another. I know it makes no rational sense. Feel stupid about missing the nausea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->