Sickness with baby movements

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Does anyone else get sick with baby movements? I do and sometimes its as bad as feeling like I need to go stick my head over the toilet! :hissy:

Last night it felt like she booted me bloody hard :shock: then I felt her move loads and oh boy I felt :sick:

Yes that does happen! On the ward I work on, we get the ladies to kneel on a pillow and lean over a chair or their bed with something cold, either a drink you can sip or a cool cloth on the back of the neck.. usually it helps them alot!
hope this helps..

x

If it gets really bad.. sit in the bottom of the shower.. the running water will help calm you and the baby.. the feeling over the water for you.. and the warmth and the gentle noise of the water for your bub..

What do you do then? What ward? :D

Nice tips ... Worrying though I'm guessing that hard kick is first of many to come lol!

I'm just about to finish in neonatal nursing, I'm currently in the Women's ward..
The kicks are just saying "Mum! Im awake!" or "What the hell did you eat last night!" lol start practicing how to put her asleep.. like the warmth from the water and your voice even.. little things you do now can take affect when shes kicking for real outside your belly! lol

Stop it you little moo? :blush: Oops lol!!!!

lol yep thats it.. ground her, take away the tv lol :rofl:

Thats what I say to her :rofl: LOL @ ground her poor woman will be punished for life lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->