Sickness

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
My OH is driving me mad!! I know its cos he cares, but honestly. He wants me to see the Dr cos I've started feeling sick. Ok it lasts all day and I cant eat much but I haven't been sick yet he is saying it is 'severe' I know I dont need to see the Dr but he insists that I do.

my husband also gets worried but honestly getting sick is normal esp in the beginning and mine lasts all day too and i cant eat much. i didnt throw up for many weeks and then when i got the flu on top of morning sickness and i did throw up once. tell your husband you really appreciate him worrying if you throw up excessively or cant eat at all you may want to see the doctor or if you have any unusual symptoms but unfortunately all day nausea and loss of apetite are quite normal. good luck! they say it gets better in the second tri.

Men, bless 'em! Need to feel they are doing something to help! x

maybe encourage him tor ead abotu pregnancy? So he can know what to expect from you? Can he look onine? Or maybe you can print some biuts and pieces for him. I was happy when I found my OH reading up about all the things going on in me - I suppose it's handy for him to know whats going on as much as me! It's new to us both :)

And as for the doc - My sickness started week 5 or 6 so i wouldnt worry. Seems normal to me.

He has bought me a book and has said he will read it. I think the problem is I am unbearable when I feel sick. I have a fear of vomitting so nausea and me dont mix

Aww he's just worried about you and lil one. Perhaps you can go into our doc just to make sure you're not dehydrated at least and all is well, to settle his fears.

hee hee...my DH has ready more of the pregnancy books than I have! When I have questions, I ask him! I tell him what I'm feeling, and he'll tell me what he read about it. It's cute that he's so into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->