Sickness

Flourish

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just after a bit of advice... I wasn't sure where to post this, first tri or second as I am almost 13 weeks...

I went to a festival yesterday and had to come back early today even though it doesn't finish until tomorrow, as I was up all night being sick, unable to keep anything down, I have been eating ice poles to try and get some fluid into me but still feeling really rough...

What can I do? I've been almost 24 hours without anything in me now :( feel so rough.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

I would try calling your midwife if you aren't able to keep any fluids down, especially as you are trying with the ice poles and not getting very far.

I had food poisoning at 25 weeks and after sickness for 24 hours, midwife came out to see me and found my ketone levels were moderately high so I was put on a fluid drip

x

Thanks Hun. My husband is heading home soon, once he gets here I think I'll call the out of hours GP... Because I am under 20 weeks I have to go through GP instead of midwife.
I didn't want to over react by calling them straight off but I'm feeling soooo rough!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->