Sickness

Jo-anne

Reaction score
Can anyone give me anything that might help all day morning sickness:rofl:

Everything i eat, smell and see is making me sick.

Was not like this with lewi more felt sick but this time cant stop being sick.

Start back work tomorrow and was hoping no to tell them till 12 weeks but think it might be obvious:sick:

Ginger buscuits!!!

And fizzy coke helped me lol

xxx

i still have morning and night sickness.During the 1st sickness weeks i could not eat anything.The beginnning and all my 2nd month was horrible i could not drink water!!!So the tricks that made me survived.chicken soup with rice and lots of lemon.I put lemon every where.if you have trouble drinking water try perrier with lemon again.Now i feel a bit better i can drink water but i cannot stand the smell of the kitchen.try not to leave your stomach empty for many hours.Hope i helped...Good luck

Thanks for the replies just trying to eat little bits through-out the day hopefully keep something down:-(

coke was my best friend in the first sixteen weeks, too!

and I always forced myself to eat when I felt sick as this made the sickness better!

Ginger biccies or ginger drinks - I was even told to head for a herbal type shop (H&B) if it started :D

When it comes to all day sickness I have seen it all :( Unfortunately I have something called hyperemesis which prevents my food from staying down. So far I have found the following work very well:

1. Don't get out of bed right away when you wake up. Allow yourself 15min. Sit up for a while and then slowly move your feet tot he floor

2. Don't take extra hot showers, try cooler showers

3. Eat and drink in very small portions throughout the day. Never let your tummy be too full or too empty

4. Try avoiding super hot or spicy foods.

5. Foods/drinks with ginger

6. Stay out of the sun on very hot days.

Hope some of those may help you out hun!

rich tea biscuits or ginger biscuits
with a cup of sweet tea
try to have this before getting out of bed.
that always worked for me.

thanks folks - been feeling sick all day today - yuck :cry:

I had my first day of real morning sickness today :hissy: I've felt a little sick up until this point but no real throwing up. Today I was dry heaving since the time I woke up. I have a job interview too :dohh:. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to pull that off. Pregnancy is hard.
Also! I'm getting these really bad stomach cramps not like period cramps but like digestive cramps, is this normal? Or should I be alarmed?

I found that with Jack to keep cream crackers with me at all times was great and also i used to drnk boiled water with fresh squeezed lemon in it.

I used to get 4 cups out of each lemon cut in 1/4s squeeze then chop up and add to cup pouring boiling water over.

Hope you get over it soon hun x

I had my first day of real morning sickness today :hissy: I've felt a little sick up until this point but no real throwing up. Today I was dry heaving since the time I woke up. I have a job interview too :dohh:. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to pull that off. Pregnancy is hard.
Also! I'm getting these really bad stomach cramps not like period cramps but like digestive cramps, is this normal? Or should I be alarmed?

I don't think you need to be alarmed Violetstar, more than likely it is just your bowels.

Dear violet star , Dont be afraid sickness will pass after the 1st trimester.I still have but it is not so strong.If u feel that u cant work do not force your self.Its really annoying i know...I hate the feeling too.For example now its 430 am in here and I woke up really sick...You are not alone hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->