sicky and icky and diarrhoea sorry tmi

mummynummy

Reaction score
hey all,
im pregs with my second baby im only 6+3 and i been having terrible nausea, upset tummy and diarrhoea (also craving curry) i dunno if its a bug or if its normal pregs symptoms but tomorrow i be going to get a dr appointment, im just worried if anything bad will happen because of it like a MC but before i had my first baby i had a MC maybe this one should be fine.
just some advice a reassurance that im not the only one thats getting this.
thank you

also i forgot to say i been having a water mouth like you get before you are sick and loads of belching, never had this with my first and i know its all different with each pregs but like i said reassurance would be good thanks
xx
i posted this on first tri too

i'm like this at the minute too (although not pregnant lol), my LO was like it the last couple of days and now me and my OH have bad nausea and upset stomachs. Worse still I start my new job tomorrow :(

so i think it's probably a bit of a bug that's going round at the moment. it doesn't sound like signs of a mc at all. Hope you're feeling better soon and your docs appointment goes well. xx

thank you thats what i was thinking because my partner he feeling sick and bad tummy, thanks for the reassurance :)

Could be either or, I'm pregnant with #2 also and my symptoms are so different this time. No appetite always feeling sick, etc. Definitely tell your dr about it. Hope you start feeling better!

Thank you, that's what I was thinking fingers cross I get a drs appointment

I had this when I was around 10 weeks, I had a doctors appointment to check for any infection but it stopped the day I had to do it, phew! Haha. I'd just see your GP about it, feel better! :hugs:

I was like this early on in this pregnancy aswell, I was told it was all normal :flower:

Thanks guy, I'm glad I'm wasn't alone and it's all normal, I remember that I did felt sick with my first and only thrown up once but I can't remember diarrhoea hey all pregnancy is different, if only we can hibernate for the first 12 week's,then we don't have to worry about MC, sickness, infections, etc... Thanks again :flower: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->