Sicky Little Boy

Teri

1st Time Mum to DS
Reaction score
Hey all

My LO was originally on SMA Gold he became a very hungry baby and HV advised to go onto SMA white so we changed him knowing he would be sicky until he adjusted yet it didnt stop so we have changed back to SMA Gold, i no again the change of milk takes getting used to and he will be sick but he is still being sick now and it has been just over a week back onto the gold...

He is not sick at all in the night, just in the day.
when he is sick he projects it also its not just a dribble down his cheek...

He does have a cold at the moment and has just started Drinking some water with Gripe water in it which since then his Poo has been runny (TMI)

Any advice?? is this normal?? Just want to make sure he is ok...x

Thanks

hey hun not sure if I can help but is he throwing up his whole meal, if so I was advised by my hv to go to the doctors if it happens a few times in the same day, alittle sick is normal it doesnt happen everytime with my little one but sometimes she is sick and she is breastfeed.
If in doubt and your worried go see the doctor if anything it will ease your mind take care sweetie

hey hun not sure if I can help but is he throwing up his whole meal, if so I was advised by my hv to go to the doctors if it happens a few times in the same day, alittle sick is normal it doesnt happen everytime with my little one but sometimes she is sick and she is breastfeed.
If in doubt and your worried go see the doctor if anything it will ease your mind take care sweetie

He seems to be he does bring up alot, Saw the HV today and she said he is just sicky, sumit to do with the top of the stomach not closing properly and it doesnt close correctly until 4 months, so looks like ive got alot of washing to keep on top off.... lol

thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->