side effects to stopping the pill...

moody11

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a mum of one little boy aged 4, I'm 38 (39 this year eek!!), and I need help with a little problem...

I stopped the mini pill 6 days ago and I don't know if my little problems are anything to do with it, perhaps it's too soon. I don't know

I need a break from the pill as for 4yrs I've had non stop problems and Norgeston was one that kind of worked for me, but having 2 bleeds a month, very spotty, extreeeemely tired, so husband and I decided for me to take a break. Didn't take a pill last Sunday, took one on Monday out of habit and haven't taken one since.

Wednesday morning woke up with a fluidy knee (2nd day no pill) and by that evening both ankles were swollen and they haven't really gone down since. They get a break at night, but then swell a little more during the day.

Woke up last Friday at 3.30 in the morning to a migraine (i always get them with auras) no aura though and have never been woken up with one before...very unnerving.

Docs thinks the swelling will sort itself out, I'm worried that I've done something with my diet (have decreased salt intake), I'm taking extra nuts and seeds (the good stuff!) Took bad side effects to the water tablets from the doc - won't be touching those again!! I do try to drink loads of hot and cold water at work.

Feel very very bloated, have lost 71bs in just 6 days.

Feel AF is coming on, as my tummy is achey and I feel heavy in my tum, got back ache, boobs a little bit sensitive, feel a yucky. I just cried yesterday...

I feel like a right saddo :cry: helppppp

hi I was a nightmare when I came off mine 4 weeks ago. I had sore boobs, felt so hormonal, had swelling, had a lie down in the day and had such puffy eyes after! I also had really bad fatigue, I was achey, felt like I was getting AF, but didn't. It lasted about 2 weeks, then I started to feel more myself. I hope you feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->